Australian liveries

• Thread starter R3LF1313
  • 195 comments
I guess this also belongs here;

2020 Tony Bates Racing Bostik Audi, entered into the Bathurst 24hr’s Silver class.

AEC7BB88-F8A9-4480-88D2-23EA9194020C.jpeg

via

Done a couple of Corolla liveries this morning.

Bob Holden, based on his 1985 car, although his liveries didn't change a whole lot over the time he ran the AE86 anyway. More pics and gallery link available here.

atcc_85_holden_corolla_01.jpg

Two based on the Team Toyota Australia Corollas one for John Smith and one for Drew Price.

More pics of John Smith available here and more of Drew Price here.

They had minimal difference in the liveries over the Corolla years, so the liveries are a bit of a compromise setup, using elements they used throughout the period to one.

atcc_85_price_corolla_01.jpg

atcc_85_smith_corolla_01.jpg
I have the #10 livery on one of my 86s :D

Made a Peter Jackson DR30 Replica on the Silvia. Of course Sport Mode compatible, so the Nissan logo on the door needed to be smaller.

And also a modernized throwback version on the GT4 GT-R

Hey guys, 1st time posting on here (not even sure if this site is even used anymore) but thought I'd let u know that I too have some ATCC liveries in my album.... mainly from the group A and C (and earlier) days and tried to concentrate on the lesser known/more forgotten drivers (Colin bond, Murray Carter, Brian Foley, Frank Gardner, cpt. Peter Jansen, Harry Firth, Brian Muir etc). Also have done some Australian road cars (Holden VL bt1, HSV GTS-R, Ford Sundowner, XE ESP, SLR5000 etc). Album is under the username jon-nic

Hey guys, 1st time posting on here (not even sure if this site is even used anymore) but thought I'd let u know that I too have some ATCC liveries in my album.... mainly from the group A and C (and earlier) days and tried to concentrate on the lesser known/more forgotten drivers (Colin bond, Murray Carter, Brian Foley, Frank Gardner, cpt. Peter Jansen, Harry Firth, Brian Muir etc). Also have done some Australian road cars (Holden VL bt1, HSV GTS-R, Ford Sundowner, XE ESP, SLR5000 etc). Album is under the username jon-nic
Feel free to post them here if you like!

I've just finished some work on a replica of the Bathurst 12h winner from 1994, the BP Visco RX-7, on the Mazda Roadster Touring car, modified to work for the FIA race at Mount Panorama next week.

7431534228023541780_0.jpg
7422527026218664980_0.jpg

Back