Offical Car List changes Dec 2-6

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 41 comments
United States
California
Sk8er913
Ok so 11 new cars were added to the car list... what are they? Were any removed?

Added December 2nd:

Acura NSX CONCEPT '13

DeltaWing 2013 DeltaWing

DeltaWing sponsored by Nissan at LeMans 2012

Honda NSX CONCEPT '13

Lexus LFA Nürburgring Package '12

Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo

Toyota GAZOO Racing TOYOTA 86 #166 '12

Returning from GT5 (new to the GT6 car list)

Citroën C4 WRC '08

Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08

Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008

Suzuki SX4 WRC '08

Last edited:
My point was we don't need a new thread for it as it's being discussed in two already..but as I'm playing fair might be the BMW M4.

Edit: Or the Merc Vision GT Racing Series Car.

My point was we don't need a new thread for it as it's being discussed in two already..but as I'm playing fair might be the BMW M4.

There isn't an M4 on the list? and what two threads? I know of the Deltawing missing thread, but this isn't about just the Deltawing.

2 Ferrari F1s were removed.

I know they were, but compared to the list we had yesterday, of 1196. Have any been removed from those 1196, The F1s were already missing.

Last edited:
I was referring to the Master List thread and the one Duphman made also,the car may also be the Mercedes Vision GT racing series car.

I was referring to the Master List thread and the one Duphman made also,the car may also be the Mercedes Vision GT racing series car.

Ok, yeah you are right someone did already make a post about this... the car I couldn't find was the

But seeing as that thread was seemingly off topic, here's a more general one about the cars that are added and removed.

Ok, yeah you are right someone did already make a post about this... the car I couldn't find was the

But seeing as that thread was seemingly off topic, here's a more general one about the cars that are added and removed.
Might aswell add the X2014's to the list then too.

We have seen screenies of them though.

Straight from gran-turismo.com, I will add them to the list when they are added to the official list.

BMW M4 Coupé to come to life in Gran Turismo®6
Present at Ronda and Ascari Race Resort for the launch of Gran Turismo 6 was a camouflaged version of the yet-to-be-launched BMW M4 Coupé. The stunning new car – shown publicly only as a concept until now - will go on sale in 2014. Thanks to an innovative collaboration with BMW "M" GmbH, Polyphony Digital enjoyed unprecedented early access to the car during its development phase in order to meticulously recreate the M4 Coupé for Gran Turismo 6. It will be made available through a free update shortly after the release of GT6, allowing car enthusiasts around the world to drive it before it arrives in BMW showrooms. More news on the unveiling is expected soon!

Red Bull X Series revealed
Following on from the popular collaboration with Red Bull revealed at the launch of GT5 that spawned the Adrian Newey-designed ultimate race car, the Red Bull X2010, Gran Turismo 6 will go even further by featuring three new Red Bull cars: the Red Bull X2014 Fan car (X2014/F), the Red Bull X2014 Standard car (X2014/S) and the Red Bull X2014 Junior car (X2014/J). These three cars were designed by Polyphony Digital Inc. in collaboration with Adrian Newey, Chief Technical Officer of four-time F1 champions Red Bull Racing.

Marking the excitement around the launch of Gran Turismo 6 was a very special honour. Following the presentation of the new game, Ronda’s mayor revealed that one of the city’s historic streets has been named "Paseo de Kazunori Yamauchi".

I just recently saw a gameplay vid of GT6 on YouTube showing the full car dealership, and the RS200 and RS200 Rally Car seem to be premiumized. The guy didn't select each individual car, but from the thumbnails, the windows are not tinted like the rest of the standards (you can see the spoiler through the window), and the Rally Car appears to have a slightly different(updated?) livery. Not really a new discovery, but its something. If I happen to find the video again-I lost it, like a moron:banghead:-I'll post a link.

So is it true that the deltawing will be added ?? Boy am i glad to hear that !

2 of them. :)

It hasn't been mentioned here yet but the BMW M4 Coupe is coming to GT6 as a free update, this was posted on the GranTurismo website.

BMW M4 Coupé to come to life in Gran Turismo®6
Present at Ronda and Ascari Race Resort for the launch of Gran Turismo 6 was a camouflaged version of the yet-to-be-launched BMW M4 Coupé. The stunning new car – shown publicly only as a concept until now - will go on sale in 2014. Thanks to an innovative collaboration with BMW "M" GmbH, Polyphony Digital enjoyed unprecedented early access to the car during its development phase in order to meticulously recreate the M4 Coupé for Gran Turismo 6. It will be made available through a free update shortly after the release of GT6, allowing car enthusiasts around the world to drive it before it arrives in BMW showrooms. More news on the unveiling is expected soon!

Yes it has :D

I just recently saw a gameplay vid of GT6 on YouTube showing the full car dealership, and the RS200 and RS200 Rally Car seem to be premiumized. The guy didn't select each individual car, but from the thumbnails, the windows are not tinted like the rest of the standards (you can see the spoiler through the window), and the Rally Car appears to have a slightly different(updated?) livery. Not really a new discovery, but its something. If I happen to find the video again-I lost it, like a moron:banghead:-I'll post a link.
Yeah I'm prity sure there premium.

I have updated the OP. This thread is about new cars added to the car list from December 2nd until release, you are free to discuss these new cars and anything about them, but try to limit the trips off of the tarmac. :) Thank you and enjoy.

NSX concept , both honda and acura is in (classic PD :P). Wait, the M4 that will be in the game is the production one right ? im afraid if they use the concept one, ir wont have interior like the gtr concept, which means.... *gasp* the NSX concept wont have interior ??

:banghead::mad: I spent soo much time researching wtf happened to the Deltawing.... Now we get the other two... One more owned by Dr. Panoz, and then we get the original Deltawing that was taken away...

WHAT IS GOING ON?!!!!!!:grumpy:

NSX concept , both honda and acura is in (classic PD :P). Wait, the M4 that will be in the game is the production one right ? im afraid if they use the concept one, ir wont have interior like the gtr concept, which means.... *gasp* the NSX concept wont have interior ??

I'm fairly certain the NSX had an interior in the trailers, and yeah Acura and Honda, did anyone expect anything else. :D and out of these new cars what I'm most excited about is to hear the sound of the vision Mercedes, and to drive the Subaru WRC 2008 at Goodwoods hillclimb.

:banghead::mad: I spent soo much time researching wtf happened to the Deltawing.... Now we get the other two... One more owned by Dr. Panoz, and then we get the original Deltawing that was taken away...

WHAT IS GOING ON?!!!!!!:grumpy:

Dust was on the CD.

So the new list marked all of the cars with a '6'. Do you think this is a mistake, or do you think that they have been improved more than what we have seen in the leaked gameplay?

So the new list marked all of the cars with a '6'. Do you think this is a mistake, or do you think that they have been improved more than what we have seen in the leaked gameplay?
Mistake, we all wish they upgraded all the cars detail but it's very unlikely to update 1207 cars in just a few weeks, hope i'm wrong though.

I wonder how many million horsepower the new X1s have.
its-over-9000.gif

Mistake, we all wish they upgraded all the cars detail but it's very unlikely to update 1207 cars in just a few weeks, hope i'm wrong though.

I agree with you, but how do we know this is a mistake? Has it been confirmed elsewhere?

Latest Posts

Back