Could this be the cars in gt4

• Thread starter cobragt
  • 25 comments
dead link, try TESTING your links first.

GT4 needs this imo
robin.jpg

mwa hahaha I thought you blocked me ;)

Knew you couldnt resist talking to me :D

*clicks link*

awwww i was hoping for purdy new pictures, can't be bothered to translate that!

It is?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeee

yusssssssssssss

*jumps up and down like an ape*

why did i think it was december? muhhhhhhh :lol:

Hmmm interesting, I suspect it is also photoshopped mainly due to the number plate on the car & the fact it doesn't 'sit' right with the rest of the picture. Never seen a GT shot with a numberplate like that, generally there just blank with car name on em...

Anyway I'm not sure if its a Hyundai Pony, it does look a bit like a Mk2 Granada at the front (doubt its a capri), not a Ford Cortina. Can't be either a Granada or a Cortina due to the fact its a hatchback. Although please note I'm coming purely from a 'UK Perspective' Ford cars are known to be different across the world *& of course I could be completely wrong :)

Judging by the number plate & seemingly lack of blue on the badge when zoomed in, I suspect its probably some old Japanese/Korean hatchback. Or it could be a load of bull. ;)

Edit: And oh yeah the smoke doesn't match that of in GT:P (Although it could be different in GT4).

Its a site about GT4P . Its in all Japanese or some language i dont understand. If you click on the other links inside of that like you will figure out what which one does. Yea prolly should be in the GT4P forums but i found it on the site u originally posted COBRA.

Thats a KOREAN site... so take those pics and info any which way you want. I personally don't look at anything about GT4 coming out of Korea.

Maybe those cars will be in. If so, I'm going to go crazy.

Going to go? :)

I regard most GT4 news as trash unless I either see screenies, as in REAL ones, or news on a proper gaming site (non daft news) / from PD.

Latest Posts

Back