Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,397 comments
I don't think so, maybe Podger is on holiday ?
Regarding your issue with FM23, are you using quick resume ? This bring issues on the FFB

I don't think so, maybe Podger is on holiday ?
Regarding your issue with FM23, are you using quick resume ? This bring issues on the FFB
Thank you for your reply.
No, I always close the game to reduce random game crashes. I have no problems with latest official, the “left blocking” appears only with the last beta (I’ve not tested other beta versions).
I also wait for a feedback about the G29 with G920 buttons mapping, playing with gloves in AAC on G29 and trying to use the select button is impossible.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if someone has tried the Simagic P1000 pedals with the Drive Hub?

Jerome

i dont really know what you are looking for can you explain what you want..
For example I turn phisical wheel to 90 degrees and in the game 80 or 100...override the 1:1 ratio... Like in other 25460 racing games...
Like drive hub override ffb strength...its possible to let the degrees set on the wheel and not the degrees set by the game...

Last edited:
I checked their site and there f/w update has most of the info I need, I'll add them over the next few days.
That'd be awesome buddy, thanks for taking the time to try them out! 'precciate ya!

Jerome

Latest Posts

Back