Check list
1) Sheet metal screws too long check
2) Pull ties not trimmed/neat check
3) Duct tape wait, wait needs new mod

Check list
1) Sheet metal screws too long check
2) Pull ties not trimmed/neat check
3) Duct tape wait, wait needs new mod

Dont got to be so negative... ;) id like to see you do it and have it work like the regular wheel. It was something i tried, didnt want perfect or whatever and i did it.

How much heavier is that wheel compared to the original?

I'm assuming that the aftermarket wheel weighs more.

How much less FFB do you get with having the heavier wheel?

How much heavier is that wheel compared to the original?

I'm assuming that the aftermarket wheel weighs more.

How much less FFB do you get with having the heavier wheel?
Well it weighs okay, a little heavier, this wheel was from a 69 camaro that my dad has left over. I mean if you get like a momo wheel it should weigh less then mine. And ffb is different, if you take the DFGT wheel off it has a star shaped thing that make the wheel slide into the turning thing so you get FFB. I mounted mine (i took off again and put DFGT back on) On the turning thing but on the outside of it, where the screws go into. So the wheel doesnt lock if you know what I mean when you have the DFGT on. For LFS i drift on there so the FFB was different from before, so it was harder to drift on, rFactor I have real feel and it worked perfectly with the DFGT and with the Modded wheel. So it all depends on what you are doing in the games and what games you are playing. Like GT5 I heard there is different FFB levels so it depends like I said.

Btw how did you get the g25 pedals to work on the DFGT and do you have clutch pedals that work with it 2? Thanks and if you want to know anymore questions skype me : tle-magicdrift

No clutch, but doing more PC Sim racing, (haven't touched GT5 in several months), but probably going to buy a board from Derek Speare to make a button box, but will probably wire in the G25 pedals including clutch to it. Then going to make an H-gate shifter as well.

Anyway, it's simple, take the wiring from the DFGT pedals and place it in the G25/27 pedals.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=241480

No clutch, but doing more PC Sim racing, (haven't touched GT5 in several months), but probably going to buy a board from Derek Speare to make a button box, but will probably wire in the G25 pedals including clutch to it. Then going to make an H-gate shifter as well.

Anyway, it's simple, take the wiring from the DFGT pedals and place it in the G25/27 pedals.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=241480
Oh nice man! I thought this was easy, but hard at the same time. If i had found another wheel I would cut out the piece where it goes into the wheel and hot glue it to the real wheel. I gotta experiment but whatever. and Frex is alot of money, its high quality but expensive as i said

Back