Gran Turismo Concept 2001 tokyo(pics)

Darin Gollnick

(Banned)
Its just concept cars!Like the new NSX to the awsome Skyline GT-R concept!So enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• gtc_1.jpg
    gtc_1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 146
Thats not the R35 that was the GTR concept!It has nothing to do with the Skyline Evolution!Hers a Pic of the real car:

Attachments

• nissan-gtr2339.jpg
    nissan-gtr2339.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 107
why does everyone like riceburners??? it seems all that anyone talks about is Japanese cars. what about the porsche, ferrari, merc, vauxhall, tvr etc...they piss all over riceburners

Originally posted by maverick_296
why does everyone like riceburners??? it seems all that anyone talks about is Japanese cars. what about the porsche, ferrari, merc, vauxhall, tvr etc...they piss all over riceburners

Porsche, Ferrari, Merc and TVR. Yes, definetely. (They don't go rallying though so I'll stick to drooling over Subaru's...;) ). Vauxhall?! I don't think so, not unless you mean the Astra Coupé BTCC racer. Their road cars are only good for hauling families around. (With exception of the VX220)

I mean, I still reckon it pisses all over the other 3, but the cars in the screenshots afore mentioned were CRAPPY. Maybe I didn't see the other pages, but the first page was bad.

Back