Gran Turismo World Series 2024: Four Live Events, Including Montreal & Prague, and Rejigged Nations Cup

• Thread starter Famine
  • 49 comments
Hang on, so us regular plebs only get 6 races in each series this year??

From memory, didn't we get something like 14 races over 2 seasons in the official 2022 season? Talk about a downgrade!!

Once again more evidence that PD are only focused on the 0.00001% of their player base.

Hang on, so us regular plebs only get 6 races in each series this year??

From memory, didn't we get something like 14 races over 2 seasons in the official 2022 season? Talk about a downgrade!!

Once again more evidence that PD are only focused on the 0.00001% of their player base.
They also get 6 qualifying races?

Yep, 6 races in season 1 and 8 races in season 2. Even that felt disappointing at the time but it was GT7's first year and it felt like that might be why.

2021 was 2 seasons of 10 races each.

2020 - 30 races (3 seasons)
2021 - 20 races (2 seasons)
2022 - 14 races (2 seasons)
2023 - 7 races (1 season)
2024 - 6 races (1 season)
Seems like they've annoyed their e-sport regulars too so have somehow managed to annoy everyone.

Last edited:
The middle east is getting better...they even let girls race now.
BVotmPc0-ferarri6511_1_base-1.jpg

I hope it gets put off a week or two until Fanatec finally gets around to fixing my wheel! I gather this desire will not be popular...
Don’t worry. Im sure pd is feverishly working on supporting their new official wheel before their marketing tournament begins. I mean, how embarrassing would it be to do the final tourny with a partial product. It would kinda confirm to me that sony/pd have been trolling fanatec if it gets that far. ^^

Don’t worry. Im sure pd is feverishly working on supporting their new official wheel before their marketing tournament begins. I mean, how embarrassing would it be to do the final tourny with a partial product. It would kinda confirm to me that sony/pd have been trolling fanatec if it gets that far. ^^
If they're not able to fix my DD Pro I'll gladly beta test an Extreme in exchange...

Back