GT3/LMGT3 tunes

• Thread starter GT PRO-AM
  • 1 comments
Italy
Italy
Hi everyone! In this thread I will publish, similarly to what I want to do with the LMH/LMDh class (which you will find here), tunes close to the GT3/LMGT3 regulations for the Gr. 3 cars available in the game, but also for some street cars which can be tuned roughly like GT3s (for example, Chevrolet Corvette C8). It will probably all be a little less difficult than the work to be done on the LMH/LMDh, but I don't want to say too much about the timing.

As of today, I'll make use of the official BoPs, as you know they are slightly different between WEC (LMGT3 class) and Fanatec GT World Challenge (GT3 class). For example, the the latest BoP for the GT3 class, used in the GTWC, can be found here, while for the WEC the BoP in use can be found here (sorry but I couldn't find an official FIA page). Maybe later I will publish tunes for the IMSA GTD Pro/GTD class as well.

Another aspect that I will try to enhance will be the feelings described by the drivers regarding the various cars: so, for example, a car like the Mustang GT3 will have a high top speed, but perhaps it will be more difficult to drive (and to replicate this what I will work on the downforce), while given that BMW is always said to be very stable, it will have higher downforce values and will be more stable.

However, the highlight of the thread in my opinion will be the modification of the existing and older GT3s to bring them closer in terms of performance to the more recent ones (so, for example, the Ferrari 458 GT3 will receive a turbocharger and higher downforce, and thus will come closer to the performance of the 488 GT3 at least) as well as the tuning of road cars towards GT3 specifications (this is what I will do for example with the aforementioned C8 Corvette).

This said, I'm currently testing these cars (those in italic are road cars, tuned like GT3 cars):

AMG Mercedes GT3 '20
Aston Martin Vantage GT3 '12 as Aston Martin Vantage GT3 Evo '24
Audi R8 LMS Evo '19 with Evo II parts
BMW M6 GT3 '16 (both Endurance and Sprint versions)
Chevrolet Corvette C8 '20 tuned as Corvette Z06 GT3 '24
Ferrari 458 GT3 '13 roughly as Ferrari 488/296 GT3
Ferrari F8 Tributo tuned as Ferrari 296 GT3
Ford Mustang Gr. 3 as Ford Mustang GT3 '24
Honda NSX Gr. 3 as Acura/Honda NSX GT3 '22
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 '15 as Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO 2 '22
Lexus RCF GT3 '17
McLaren 650S GT3 '15 as McLaren 720S GT3 '23
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '18
Porsche 911 RSR '17 as Porsche 911 GT3 R (991/992) '18/'22

Bonus tunes:
Aston Martin DB11 '16 roughly tuned as Aston Martin Vantage GT3 Evo '24