GT4 Maybe?

• Thread starter Ghostrider
  • 3 comments
Of course there's going to be GT4. The last I heard, development was starting approx. 2 months after GT3's release.

Originally posted by Jordan
Of course there's going to be GT4. The last I heard, development was starting approx. 2 months after GT3's release.

Right!! Due to the Maker giving his whole crew a Vacation!:cheers:

So I wonder what the next GT series will be like after reading this.

This info was take from this link http://www.video-senki.com/feat/gt/dem.html

Questions answered by Kazunori Yamauchi

Q: So what new developments will we see in the next GT?
A: I talked about this a little during the launch party, but with what we can do right now on the PS2... like, with the sound and graphics, we've pretty much done everything we can. There are some little things left to fix, and we're preparing to work on those, but we can't do the next generation of Gran Turismo on the PS2 right now. So all that's left to change is the gameplay itself, whether it's introducing network play or whatever. And just connecting with people far away and racing them isn't fun by itself, so I'd like to provide some network service which allows for more gameplay than that.

Q: Is it going to be a network-only game, or will it have standalone features too?
A: It'll be a combination standalone/network game. I think the offline section will end up being a kind of training ground for the online part.

Back