GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watch they video. :lol::cheers::gtpflag:

Addition:
in the video pay close attention at the 1:37 time mark.
And mark 2:27.
"A collaborative process, a car for people not interested in cars."
So it's not about the gameplay video of GT.

Those statement make me think in the "right" direction of the car being in GT, but they're pretty vague (as hints should be) :( :/ lol.

The car itself just like the 510 was designed to attract people to cars in Japan. Even though a lot of the ideas for the car came from PEOPLE whom had dealing with car simulators, I would like to go more in-depth but I can’t sorry.

Addition:
You got to be joking @Mr P510, why did you sell it? Do you know how much a 4 door 510 is worth? More than a old school GT-R.

Another Addition:
I just looked over the rest of the photos and I seen a turbocharged motor. Please tell me that's not the SR that came with the car?

@Mr P510 I just looked up the price for a built 510 in the states with a SR, $20,000 (12,410 pounds) plus with frat charges an easy 16,000 pounds.

Last edited:
i have two gt force pros, in my closet.. I don't have a stand for them =D I got one for 10$ used an another new for 25$

Would I love to have one of those wheels. I also lack a proper stand. Closest thing I had when my wheel was working with my PS3 was this little desk and it was very unstable.

So, the cars will be in GT6 at some point :sly: I can see me buying the Freeflow, put an SR20 in it or Juke engine and it being a sleeper.

Hmmm, I'm a Playstation Plus member myself (courtesy of that September deal for the one year deal), but I already pre-ordered GT6 from Gamestop, which already includes the Scirocco GT24 in the lineup of 25 cars I'm getting. I can only assume this is just for Japan since they don't seem to have a pre-order deal with this car.

Edit: Upon translating and reading it, appears to be for a limited time

The new 510 @MockngBrd, I hope so. I called a friend of a friend who's is working on the car to see if it would and I was told "*7658364" Sorry I can't tell you, though you can watch this video and decide for yourselves.

Addition:

Just to make things clear this is not a new S chassis or the car that will compete against the FR-S chassis.

What's the track at 2:01? It's got GT's motion blur all over it... It's something "motor speedway".

IDx-NISMO-track.png

2:27 Shoren-in. Car looks to have been augmented into the scene, rather than rendered with it - that implies PD don't have their own version (yet?).

IDx-Freeflow-shoren-in.png

Some pertinent quotations:
"Co-creation is not just doing what consumers want, but listening to their opinion ... and absorb[ing] their ideas with an open mentality"
"[Freeflow] is a trial for co-creating a car for people who are not that interested in cars".

Seems oddly applicable, especially given the "hints" at who that co-creator might be... ;)
(I should probably watch it again with sound, later).

The new 510 @MockngBrd, I hope so. I called a friend of a friend who's is working on the car to see if it would and I was told "*7658364" Sorry I can't tell you, though you can watch this video and decide for yourselves.

Addition:

Just to make things clear this is not a new S chassis or the car that will compete against the FR-S chassis.

So this is not the 86 competitor than Nissan was talking about?

Addition:
You got to be joking @@Mr P510, why did you sell it? Do you know how much a 4 door 510 is worth? More than a old school GT-R.

No way a 510 is about $30.000 in Japan and KPGC10's are $50.000 for a GTX and around $100.000/150.000 for a GTR

And KPGC110 are never priced but expect about $300.000 for one.

Last edited:
The stands are on the left so it could be a clockwise circuit? I dont know too many clockwise speedways.

Last edited:
Ha-ha guys!!!Sorry for off-topic.

I just started watching F1 2013 Japan Gran Prix (on Suzuka) and guess what? I saw Kaz Hirai on starting grid!!! lol. Nothing serious but it's amazing for me. Again sorry for off-topic, just wanted to share.

It might also be Texas Motor Speedway. You can recognize the font and the logo.

http://wx-man.com/NASCAR/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Texas-Motor-Speedway-logo.jpg

EDIT: after seeing a couple photos on the internet, it might be Bristol as suggested by SVT Cobra GT, though.

scrp_0809_01_z%2Bbristol_motor_speedway%2Bcheckered_line.jpg

http://image.stockcarracing.com/f/featurestories/10270857 w799 h499 cr1 ar0/scrp_0809_01_z+bristol_motor_speedway+checkered_line.jpg

Definitely looks like it. Ran clockwise for some reason, though.

That's a perfect match, I would say. Especially together with the yellow & black Nascar thing next to the writing and the grand-stands exactly like in the screenshot.

I'm thinking part of Nascar-related DLC down the road. (pardon the pun)

What's the track at 2:01? It's got GT's motion blur all over it... It's something "motor speedway".

View attachment 83593
In the upper left hand corner there is a parcel track map, which is hurting my eyes looking to closely at it. I'm thinking of calling all the NASCAR tracks to see if they've been scanned by PD within the last year or so to find out which track the IDx on if it is a NASCAR, or a PD track. But it's hard not to think or believe its a NASCAR track. The Blue, White above Speedway, the Black,Yellow blur in front of the car has me leaning towards Bristol.

From what I was told last night @STJ88 this is not the car that will compete against the 86 chassis, I'm trying to find out my self which car that will be. When I asked my friend Jen about which car it may be she always tell me "NO, NO, No candy for you!!" :lol::(

Addition:
Even the coloring of the stands and seats @mcfizzle? I do recall the track going under a small make over.

Addition:
I went back to the video again to take another look. The track map is Suzuka though I seen another car, it's a IDx but it looks different from both concept in the nose area.

IDx_510.gif

The car in the rear is another IDx though it looks complete.

Last edited:
It's definitely Bristol. The bottom 4 rows of cement bleachers and steps match up in both pictures.

Looks like Bristol to me. Freakin' Sweet. I'm pretty sure this one is one of the most requested NASCAR tracks on this forum.

Looks like Bristol to me. Freakin' Sweet. I'm pretty sure this one is one of the most requested NASCAR tracks on this forum.
I think we'd be jumping the gun though if we think it's in GT6. Like someone said before, both Bristol and the Nissan USA Headquarters are in Tennessee, probably close to each other, so it could just be a coincidence they used the track for a photo session.

I think we'd be jumping the gun though if we think it's in GT6. Like someone said before, both Bristol and the Nissan USA Headquarters are in Tennessee, probably close to each other, so it could just be a coincidence they used the track for a photo session.

There is almost 300 miles between Nissan and Bristol. Nashville Superspeedway is only about 20 miles from Nissan. I am not suggesting that Bristol will be included, but it is a good possibility through DLC.

From what I was told last night @STJ88 this is not the car that will compete against the 86 chassis, I'm trying to find out my self which car that will be. When I asked my friend Jen about which car it may be she always tell me "NO, NO, No candy for you!!" :lol::(

Make's sens if they stick with the number 3 size of 1700mm, toyota is also developing a cheap rwd car below the 86 to fit the number 3 class. Rumer is that its going to have 150 HP and be named Levin.

*Cars in Japan pay tax on width so anything under 1700mm sells like crazy, number 5 (1800mm) does oke and above that is considered too big.

I hope they put that into production, and someone has to make 18" banana rims to go with it. I need to start saving up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back