GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comeon they already said it would come out in a future update

Exactly, PD have already told us that it will be a patch down the road. So we can't say that the sounds wont be "improved".

Yes, unlike some impatient members who must know every detail of games to justify their criticism that they aren't "sold" on it. Plus your digs are weak, kid. You need new material.

You just spend that past however many days using rhetoric to show that I base things regarding PD with assumptions and now you've done so by calling me a "kid", rather than trying argue the topic. It's not a dig I'm just pointing out your reasoning to others that read this, if you don't like your own guidelines why use them? Also how about instead of the attitude and disrespect because I disagree with you, you just rebuttal like a normal person rather than spite. This is a forum.

And text being copy pasted to a new image (two separate images) on the website shows me that Race Modifications will be included, like the carried over cars and other features.

Though there are carried over features we've been told that some where changed. The physics are a somewhat carry over and so are sounds but we know one has been changed and the other is currently being worked on.

Lets hope PD doesn't decide our favorite 14 cars for us.
I was just thinking that. Maybe PD has already tapped into each and every one of our minds and sorted out of the '1200' our 14 favourites (let's just hope they aren't 14 versions of the same car).

You just spend that past however many days using rhetoric to show that I base things regarding PD with assumptions and now you've done so by calling me a "kid", rather than trying argue the topic. It's not a dig I'm just pointing out your reasoning to others that read this, if you don't like your own guidelines why use them? Also how about instead of the attitude and disrespect because I disagree with you, you just rebuttal like a normal person rather than spite. This is a forum.
Its "SPENT the past ..." not spend; if you want another word match go read a thesaurus.You show some hypocrisy about using rhetoric whilst you were using it as well. Kinda defeats your own argument! You were the protagonist of "PD doesn't do enough to sell GT". I told you that theres a month left before the game is released and they could change the amount of available information in a day. Low and behold the VERY NEXT DAY, we get the features, car list, new trailer, tracks etc. Where's your "trend" at now? Wheres that "history" you based your negativity off of? Imo, not so odd, you were mighty quiet about that. Btw, calling you kid is not literal, just what we say where I'm from, man.
Though there are carried over features we've been told that some where changed. The physics are a somewhat carry over and so are sounds but we know one has been changed and the other is currently being worked on.
Its "WERE changed...", not where (just trying to help, not being nitpicky) and the physics are, from PD's words, redone with help from the new tire and suspension and cfd model.

Its "SPENT the past ..." not spend; if you want another word match go read a thesaurus.You show some hypocrisy about using rhetoric whilst you were using it as well. Kinda defeats your own argument! You were the protagonist of "PD doesn't do enough to sell GT". I told you that theres a month left before the game is released and they could change the amount of available information in a day. Low and behold the VERY NEXT DAY, we get the features, car list, new trailer, tracks etc. Where's your "trend" at now? Wheres that "history" you based your negativity off of? Imo, not so odd, you were mighty quiet about that. Btw, calling you kid is not literal, just what we say where I'm from, man.

Its "WERE changed...", not where (just trying to help, not being nitpicky) and the physics are, from PD's words, redone with help from the new tire and suspension and cfd model.
So you're attacking spelling errors and telling him to get a thesaurus?
That's a bit much...
Also he could be using a phone. They like changing your words.

It just comes off petty and I really doubt you are trying to help based on the previous comments.

The way I see it, all they released was tiny samples and a few sentences.

This actually sets them up pretty well for more in depth press covering those specifics.

The car and track list? Well it is what it is... And will likely change as its perfectly formatted to continue adding stuff.

I believe that is the XKR-s model which comes standard with a whole bunch of carbon fiber. What was interesting though was the Corvette post on the GTPlanet site.
  • "Ground effects kit with carbon fiber rockers and front splitter"
What exactly is this "ground effects". I hope it isnt an over exaggerated word to describe body kits..

Ground effects mean a flat bottom to try and suck the car down to the surface of the road. F1 cars used something similar in the 1980's if I remember correctly (until they were banned).

The "new" picture of the tuning screen shows an offroad light bar next to the bumper, and also the zoomed wheel is different.

i1GZ4rGQfsJPe8c.jpg

Its "SPENT the past ..." not spend; if you want another word match go read a thesaurus.You show some hypocrisy about using rhetoric whilst you were using it as well. Kinda defeats your own argument! You were the protagonist of "PD doesn't do enough to sell GT". I told you that there[OH I FORGOT THE APOSTROPHE!]s a month left before the game is released and they could change the amount of available information in a day. Low[OH, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE PHRASE WAS "LO AND BEHOLD"!] and behold the VERY NEXT DAY, we get the features, car list, new trailer, tracks etc. Where's your "trend" at now? Where[LORDY, NOT AGAIN!]s that "history" you based your negativity off of? Imo, not so odd, you were mighty quiet about that. Btw, calling you kid is not literal, just what we say where I'm from, man.

It[JESUS CHRIST, ARE YOU SLAYING APOSTROPHES IN YOUR BASEMENT OR WHAT?!]s "WERE changed...", not where (just trying to help, not being nitpicky) and the physics are, from PD's words, redone with help from the new tire and suspension and cfd model.

If you're gonna be the grammar and spelling police, you might want to look to your own house first.

The "new" picture of the tuning screen shows an offroad light bar next to the bumper, and also the zoomed wheel is different.

i1GZ4rGQfsJPe8c.jpg
Oh cool! Since theres rally lights, I hope there will be more rally related parts such as roof scoops and mud flaps. :D

If you're gonna be the grammar and spelling police, you might want to look to your own house first.
I was trying to help him with the words like were/where spend/spent. Not criticising his spelling. I even told him I wasnt picking on him. ;) But oh kay. And "word match" was suppose to = argument! I see my attempt at humor has failed!!!!

Heh, Strange how they're changing these images, if features were changing I understand but for such minor differences.

Keeps us on our toes I guess :)

It was more down to the aerodynamic rules of the day of those 'gt1' cars. Thats why the 911 Gt1 flipped, the CLR flipped and the BMW V12 LMR flipped. If you want more detailed info you can try mulsannescorner.com
They've changed the paint shop image too:

Before:
1401401_752870781396746_1346262343_o.jpg

Now:

i1TmZO408bMKh.jpg

I thought this was a joke. :D But its not lol. PD, the blue looked better.

We can finally buy paint! (Sorry if this was posted before lols)
i1MNXvAiY1kgB.jpg

(Though maybe you can only buy them once they're unlocked, from having the car with that colour etc.? Also check out how the paint preview isn't some generic small 3D model any more, woo! Plus hopefully you can paint the car's stock wheels now... Doubt it though.)

I don't think we can buy paint personally. I think these colours are the chip you have acquired and the cost ($3000 in this case) is the price of spraying the car, not buying the paint.

Check the range of colours in that list... small and random, like they came from acquired chips.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the "Base Model" cars are?

hoping to be disappointed they are the only cars with a livery editor, If that is the case then why not have it on the NASCAR's as well,

Does anyone know what the deal is with the "Base Model" cars are?

hoping to be disappointed they are the only cars with a livery editor, If that is the case then why not have it on the NASCAR's as well,

My theory it is so you can paint the cars the colour you want and put your number on them, will be handy for online races/clubs/events etc.

Hint towards livery editor? Maybe, but I doubt it.

Jay
I don't think we can buy paint personally. I think these colours are the chip you have acquired and the cost ($3000 in this case) is the price of spraying the car, not buying the paint.

Check the range of colours in that list... small and random, like they came from acquired chips.
Maybe there is a set with certain colors you can buy at the GTAUTO. The other you have to collect. I hope. :ill:

Maybe there is a set with certain colors you can buy at the GTAUTO. The other you have to collect. I hope. :ill:

Then I would expect those colours to be generic, maybe a colour chart or something (not manufacturer names like WR blue from Subaru) and even so, you would still have to pay for the spray job.

Jay
Then I would expect those colours to be generic, maybe a colour chart or something (not manufacturer names like WR blue from Subaru) and even so, you would still have to pay for the spray job.

Now that you mention it, looks like we are going to have to hunt for paint chips. Hopefully, that isn't the case, but it seems like it a whole lot. :irked:

I would definitely take part in NASCAR lobbies (Mostly dirty lobbies :lol:) if I could have my "own" car. Seeing 3 Jeff Gordon cars is kinda weird.

For the personal part about it, I don't need a livery editor (Although I do REALLY want one). An RM-style base car with multiple livery options and being able to change the wheel/wheel color, the base color, number/number color/number style (If there's more than one number style in real life NASCAR. I don't watch NASCAR) is perfect for me.

But, back to painting cars. I want to be able to have a primary and secondary color that I can change. If I have a red Mustang, I want black or white stripes. Or, with the new GT40 Mk. I, a pale blue primary with orange secondary color.

If PD can't/won't make a livery editor, I wouldn't mind if they made a few premade liveried for us to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back