Gt7 need game mode like Sierra Time Rally and Goodwood time trail

• Thread starter TheRacer94
  • 7 comments
GT7 really needs more game modes outside of the usual chase-the-rabbit fare. The Missions are fun, but over too soon, and Music Rally is just a bad joke at this point...

I want stuff like the NASCAR missions from GT5, or the Moon missions from GT6. Game modes that are unique and not afraid to be different from the rest of the game.

Gran Turismo 5's point A to B Rally Special Event, I would totally go along with something like that. I dunno why this was dropped alltogether since then... It would actually give meaning to the Rally Cars that we have in the game. Because lets be real, they are almost obsolete at this point.

Goodwood and Pikes Peak would also be great. Pikes Peak is a monumental missed opportunity how it still isn't in the game considering PD has the license...

Last edited:
This game is sorely lacking in everything Singleplayer.

I never got to have a go at the Sierra track in GT6. I stopped playing before it was released. It looks like a fantastic track.
It'd be the GT version of Nürburgring. The potential of that track is immense, the cruises, the plethora of sectors for touge and just driving pleasure in general. I'm almost worried it might take the spot light from Nürburgring. Still sad it's not with us in GT7.

This game is sorely lacking in everything Singleplayer.

I never got to have a go at the Sierra track in GT6. I stopped playing before it was released. It looks like a fantastic track.
Let me tell you sierra was fantastic for the time, I spent many hundreds of hours on it. But it would need a complete overhaul if it were to be in GT7. It lacked visual variety. I can see why it's not made the cut, it would need a lot of work and being the gigantic track it is, just adds to the laundry list.

Back