GTPlanet Road Test Review: McLaren 720S

• Thread starter Famine
  • 8 comments
I have a friend with a 720S and a 765LT and he hasn't run into no issues with either, so I would assume they have gotten better over the run in terms of reliability.

Last edited:
Is this what you do for a living, Famine? Test supercars? 😊🔥
Sometimes!

Funny story about this one: I borrowed it for a week to take to my daughter's school, as part of their careers week. I talked to the kids about the whole thing I do and how they can also do it.

I have never driven one but would love to one day. Reference your performance quote, it will indeed get to 100mph in under 8 seconds but if launched hard, it will take less than 6 seconds. Very few cars under $1million will out accelerate a 720S, except for a Tesla Model S Plaid or Lucid Air Sapphire.

It's a shame Polyphony Digital have ignored this car and other recent McLarens for so long.

Last edited:
From game to reality ;)

Oh and by the way among Projects Cars 2, Forza 7, GT7 and Assetto Corsa. Noticed any difference in the way the 702s sounds and handles in real life?

I have a friend with a 720S and a 765LT and he has run into no issues with either, so I would assume they have gotten better over the run in terms of reliability.
The plural of anecdote isn't data, but I'm happy your friend hasn't had any issues. :)

Back