Hidden Cars visible at tracks this time around?

• Thread starter adam46
  • 25 comments
United Kingdom
Isle of Wight
AdamNeverKnows
On GT5 I recall various cars, such as a Cadillac Escalade, being in the background at some circuits. Has anyone found any 'undriveables' in GT6?

PS: If there's a thread in existence, let me know. I can't find one, even with search function.

Here is the Escalade from GT5 in case anybody is curious:

caddy.png

I remember seeing a Ford Transit on Ascari near the pit exit though - I'll try to search for more of these cars a little later though. Seems really interesting, thanks for this thread!

Last edited:
The cars in the Goodwood sculpture, there are 5 different Lotus F1 cars there. I dont have the in game pictures, but here are the real ones for reference.
1972 John Player Special Lotus F1
Lotus-11_2261276k.jpg

Lotus 99T
Lotus-2_2261192k.jpg

Lotus-Renault F1 car
Lotus-4_2261199k.jpg

1965 Lotus 32B
Lotus-5_2261203k.jpg

1968 Lotus 49
Lotus-8_2261214k.jpg

Last edited:
The picture was only to show from where i saw the "hidden" track in the game :)

Ah, I thought you meant you could see it on the map. My guess is that the roads you saw were meant to be the roadways leading up the pit area. You know, for pit support crew trucks and things like that.

If I remember rightly, there are some white vans parked outside the track boundaries of Autumn Ring, which have the track logo on their bonnets. I believe they were there in GT5 as well.

Here is the Escalade from GT5 in case anybody is curious:

571.jpg

I remember seeing a Ford Transit on Ascari near the pit exit though - I'll try to search for more of these cars a little later though. Seems really interesting, thanks for this thread!
Bit off subject but I see a pic of DRIV3R! :D

Just went back to check, its at point 12 on the map, but is only visible in Replay with the flyin Cam view, its just behind the hill.

Not too sure if this will be considered as a double-post now, but anyways:

Lexus IS and Subaru Impreza:
Nürburgring Nordschleife_.jpg

I guess they were in GT5 as well along with the Suzuki Cervo, some generic looking sedans (not sure if old Camry's) and something Nissan Stagea (M35)-like with Toyota Carina headlights and taillights from a 2nd generation Honda Stream (2007 model). Can actually be a bit difficult to catch these at times. :D

There is an Ambulance at Trial Mountain and other tracks, some pickups at Ascari, and some 4x4 at Daytona

If you go down the run off area from the last corner at Mt Panorama you can see a Nissan Bluebird inside the museum.

If you go down the run off area from the last corner at Mt Panorama you can see a Nissan Bluebird inside the museum.
Yeah, I've just checked it - nice find! :)
Here are a couple more cars I found around the tracks:

Audi RS4 Avant (B5)/ some other vehicles in the background, far left one looks like a Volvo 940/960:
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg

Dodge Ram:

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg

Mitsubishi Pajero V60 3-door(?) between an Escalade and an Impreza:

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_3.jpg

Two more Acura CL's:

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_4.jpg

This looks different from the car I've seen on Nürb earlier today (unfortunately forgot to take a pic :(), can this be considered as a Stagea? :confused: There is one that looks more like it though.

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_6.jpg

Cheers!~

Yeah, I've just checked it - nice find! :)
Here are a couple more cars I found around the tracks:

/Snip

This looks different from the car I've seen on Nürb earlier today (unfortunately forgot to take a pic :(), can this be considered as a Stagea? :confused: There is one that looks more like it though.

View attachment 98853

Cheers!~

Definitely a Lancer Evo IX estate

Mitsubishi-Evo-Wagon-Rear.jpg

Last edited:
Back