Is it possible to set BoP in Time Trial?

• Thread starter wlashack
  • 8 comments
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
wlashack
Hello,
I would like to practice circuit/car for races that have BoP. But I cannot find a way how to do that in Time Trial mode. Maybe I am missing something where to set BoP here. Can someone help? Thanks.

No, there is no direct way to do this.
Indirectly though, you can create a tuning sheet on each car and change power and weight to match the current BoP.

Last edited:
To make sure that I understand it well — the BoP is always about car power and weight only?
Thats correct.

in the topright corner, you can change the car grouping to see the other settings.

Weight is always added at the neutral position.
Power is always reduced at the ECU.

If I remember correct, in the past, there was one car that you couldnt recreate a BoP tuning sheet on.
I think it wasnt possible to add that much weight onto the default setting, propably has been "fixed".

Hello,
I would like to practice circuit/car for races that have BoP. But I cannot find a way how to do that in Time Trial mode. Maybe I am missing something where to set BoP here. Can someone help? Thanks.
You can create a private multiplayer lobby with BOP turned on in the settings. That way you can change the car/track easily.

To make sure that I understand it well — the BoP is always about car power and weight only?
It is however make sure you use the ECU and NOT the power restrictor to reduce the engine power to ensure you get the correct torque settings correct.
When using the power restrictor it does not affect the torque while the ECU does.

It is however make sure you use the ECU and NOT the power restrictor to reduce the engine power to ensure you get the correct torque settings correct.
When using the power restrictor it does not affect the torque while the ECU does.
Yes, I noticed this fact in a post above but thanks for the notice.👍

Back