Is There a Mod for MORE AIs on races and events?

• Thread starter FurryestX
  • 3 comments
Spain
Spain
So i'm not have a lot of knowledge on GT4 modding, an i was minding myself if there exists a Mod to ADD more AIs to Races & Events, so instead of 8 cars, i have 20.... i think my PC can handle it... i mean it runs ACC at 90 FPS, and AC at 144...

So if there is an actual mod, id would be SICK if you know where to get it

It doesn't matter what your PC can handle, GT4 is a PS2 game. The PS2 only has 32MB of RAM, so everything in the game is designed to fit in that space. There's nowhere for it to put any more cars during a race, and it's not a PC game where it's written to handle a varying amount of available memory.

So i'm not have a lot of knowledge on GT4 modding, an i was minding myself if there exists a Mod to ADD more AIs to Races & Events, so instead of 8 cars, i have 20.... i think my PC can handle it... i mean it runs ACC at 90 FPS, and AC at 144...

So if there is an actual mod, id would be SICK if you know where to get it
It would be great to be able to mod GT4 to that extent but these are hardcoded limitations in the game due it being built for PS2, so it's not possible without essentially rewriting the games code from the ground up, which is building a new game.

It doesn't matter what your PC can handle, GT4 is a PS2 game. The PS2 only has 32MB of RAM, so everything in the game is designed to fit in that space. There's nowhere for it to put any more cars during a race, and it's not a PC game where it's written to handle a varying amount of available memory.
Not to mention only 4MB's of video RAM. Any more and the framerate would start slugging. I have actually see frame dips playing it on my actual PS2 but it is rare. Even with only my car, the George V Paris track can drop frames in certain areas.

One of the only ways such a thing could happen would be to reverse-engineer the game and port it to PC, and maybe Android.

Last edited:
Back