looking for car and tune for neo classical fuji

• Thread starter bwanabud
  • 13 comments
AC78A370-1E05-4A67-9BD9-A72711D1694F.jpeg
96AC2D95-5648-4479-ACEE-450629B19352.jpeg
93494983-8A8A-48CD-ACF1-A74D6D2A40C4.jpeg

That’s on normal difficulty

Hey Guys I need some help!
How/where do I get the cars for the Neo Classical Challenge?!
I’m looking for the same answer. I have followed the Menu books through to Menu 43, but no Group C type cars have been given out. I can’t find them for sale in any garage. I am using the Nissan R33 GTR, I won the second event at RedBull but that was because it turns into a wet race and a tyre and fuel stop coincided nicely. At Fuji, it needs 2 refuels even with lean 6 fuel burn, it does 4 laps on a full tank. At Willow Springs with lean 6 fuel burn it needs a refuel and tyres, whereas the Group C Mazda goes without a fuel stop. If anybody knows how to get hold of a Mazda 787B or equivalent, please let me know!

I’m looking for the same answer. I have followed the Menu books through to Menu 43, but no Group C type cars have been given out. I can’t find them for sale in any garage. I am using the Nissan R33 GTR, I won the second event at RedBull but that was because it turns into a wet race and a tyre and fuel stop coincided nicely. At Fuji, it needs 2 refuels even with lean 6 fuel burn, it does 4 laps on a full tank. At Willow Springs with lean 6 fuel burn it needs a refuel and tyres, whereas the Group C Mazda goes without a fuel stop. If anybody knows how to get hold of a Mazda 787B or equivalent, please let me know!
The Group C cars are sold in the Legendary Car shop. The cars at the Hagerty shop usually stay a couple of days, the shop rotates and then they only come back after some weeks. So you need to have the money on hand and check every other day to see if one of them appears.

The Group C cars are sold in the Legendary Car shop. The cars at the Hagerty shop usually stay a couple of days, the shop rotates and then they only come back after some weeks. So you need to have the money on hand and check every other day to see if one of them appears.
Thank yo. I’ll start looking every day.

This race is driving me nuts. It doesn’t help that I hate Fuji and just want to bag 3rd and move on, but I am getting destroyed in this race in my Jag XR-9.

If you are once stopping, what sorts of lap times to win this at Hard level? I am getting high 1;38s in most laps (when dry obvs). How much faster do I need to be?

Back