Mid range sim cockpits

United States
Houston TX
ROCKSTAR_ALOT__
Need help looking for a mid range sim cockpit . Does anyone know of a brand that has the highest ground clearance from the floor ? I’m tired of crawling into a sim just to gimp out when I am done . I know you guys are seasoned and I appreciate your help

Ground clearance isn't something you look at when shopping for a rig. Mine doesn't have much and can be a pain to get out of, especially in socks on a hardwood floor. Bought a set of 10" bed risers and then it was way too high! Was even more difficult to get out of because my feet didn't reach the floor. But the idea is sound and makes me think 3-5" risers would be ideal.

Ground clearance isn't something you look at when shopping for a rig. Mine doesn't have much and can be a pain to get out of, especially in socks on a hardwood floor. Bought a set of 10" bed risers and then it was way too high! Was even more difficult to get out of because my feet didn't reach the floor. But the idea is sound and makes me think 3-5" risers would be ideal.
I realize that , but I guess I’m very demanding …. That’s a great idea - thank you !!

Back