• 9 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
I found this clip of MTV visiting the Polyphony Digital studios to discuss GTHD. There is not much new to see, and there are better tours of the studio out there, but it's still interesting nonethless. I do believe this may have been filmed prior to the cancellation of the full GTHD game, as Yamauchi discussed car and PSP downloads which of course are not in the demo we have now.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?name=games&id=1548519&vid=125379

I was able to watch the video from Australia, not bad though I wish it went a bit longer.

Ok, this makes me want to work for PD. I just can believe that they do all of that for their employees

Wow...

You're a slave under the guise of "getting lots of cool stuff in the office". You did realize that since they have beds and food there, they don't expect you to leave, didn't you? Granted, many programmers get so into things that they don't leave their desk much anyway (look at any college campus), but places like this create a certain set of expectations. For the programmers that worked less than 60 hours a week, how many do you think are still employed?

Pardon me, was drooling over the Hydraulic Simulator with 3 screens that is sitting in PD's office. :sly:

Back