Online racing help and secrets!

• Thread starter Tazz69
  • 2 comments
Tazzz69
Hey everyone. So I want to start a thread about online racing. I have been racing online a lot the past 3 weeks or so. And I am having a great time but there is one glitch I can not get my head around. There are some folks that have figured some kind of work around. I have the same car as them. As an example the 98 Integra and the 2020 Civic Type R. I am getting killed on the straights. I run no arrow. Raise the car to lower PP. Leave the fully adjustable suspension alone to keep the PP lower. Run the stock diff raise the car to max height which lowers pp. I do everything I can to get as much power as possible and a few people go by me in the same car like I am 100hp less than them. And the worst thing about it when I watch there cars in spectate mode and not only are they so much faster but they have fully aero kits on. They have figured out how to lower there PP so much that I can see and hear full exhaust and its crazy. I mean congrats to them for finding a work around. I understand that playing with the transmission can really have a impact on PP. I have watched the videos on raising 6th gear. But I cant find a way that I have a transmission that works and has a unusable 6th gear. So if you have been online and you know what is going on and figured a way to lower your PP and get a lot more HP than everyone else in the room please share your secrets lol. Right now there are not a lot of people online but that will change as you can customize rooms better. So lets use this thread to share any online secrets you might of found. Thank you..

I have been using the stock body. I did some testing and when I remove any weight it lowers the pp so much that its slower down the straight. I did all stages of weight then added ballast so the car was at factory weight and every time there was less power than before at that same weight.

Increasing the rear aero LOWERS the PP rating, allowing you to add more power, and benefit from down force.

There's more going on obviously, but that's a quick and easy one people tend to overlook.

Back