Real Replica Tunes! GT7 Edition

• Thread starter lilcat89
  • 44 comments
Hello everyone, Episode 6, the finale of Gran Turismo 7 Custom Projects Set 2 is available now, the video showcases my build for the Suzuki Cultus Pikes Peak Version. Thank you for the incredible support on both Set 2 and Set 1, and I hope you look forward to more builds from me in the future.

I’d like it set up for the nordschleife :)

In case you didn't see it :)

In case you didn't see it :)
Thanks man, didn’t see it yet!

Nice work.
I have done the Scuderia and the Porsche 356.
I have never driven a Scuderia in the real world but I think that your tune could be very close to it.
Porsche 356 is a little hard with bad understeer on braking.

I have a request: is possible to tune a Aston Martin V8 2015 in a Aston Martin V12 S 2015?

thanks

Slight issue but not a huge one, It'd be impossible to match the displacement of the GTS-II (2.9L), due to the engine being different. So if that's okay I can get started now.
Oh ok, didn’t knew that, I’m not a expert when it comes to racing anyways.
And what about the BRE or Gr.4 version?

Hey everyone, the trailer for my series Gran Turismo 7 Custom Projects Set 3 is available now. It showcases 6 new builds I will be making in the coming days..Thanks for watching and I hope you look forward to the builds.

Hey everyone, Episode 3 of Gran Turismo 7 Custom Projects Set 3 is available now. This set has gotten off to a great start so thank you all for that, and I hope you all enjoy this one.

Hey everyone, Episodes 4 and 5 of Gran Turismo 7 Custom Projects Set 3 is available now. I'm posting both 4 and 5 since I can't remember posting one for 4 yesterday and I don't see it here so I'll post it now. This set has done really well so far so thank you for watching one or all of these builds and I hope you all enjoy these two.

Hey everyone, The final Episode of Gran Turismo 7 Custom Projects Set 3 is now available. Thank you to everyone who has checked out any of these builds and I hope you enjoy this last build.

One of the hardest parts of trying to make the replica tunes is that you cannot always get the same exact values as their real life counter-parts, mainly being the torque or the weight being a few kilos off.
And what about 4 speed versus 5 speed? Is there a 4 speed that you can individually adjust gears? Also GT7 for me lists HP, not BHP. I found specs of a car, only listed BHP so what do I do. If it says 440 bhp, what hp do I aim for in GT7?

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I have made an updated GT-ONE Road Car build now that we have the actual TS020 Race Car in GT7. Thanks to everyone who watched the original video, and I hope you all enjoy this new, more accurate build.

Latest Posts

Back