Server maintenence 4/4/2024 EDIT - Update 1.45 now available, fixes BoP settings for the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car

• Thread starter Eggstor
  • 22 comments

Eggstor

Boring as B-Spec Bob
Premium
United States
Wisconsin
GTP_Eggstor
The notice that a server maintenance is coming in a few hours (2 am EDT/06:00 GMT) was just posted. The US text:
Gran Turismo 7's servers will undergo maintenance during the following period:

[Day & Time]
Start: 04/04/2024 02:00 EDT
End: 04/04/2024 04:00 EDT

(Please note the above times are subject to change.)

During this period only "Arcade Race" within "World Circuits" will be available to play, but various online features including "Sport" mode will not be accessible.

Also, game progress cannot be saved while the servers are offline. To save the current status of the game, the console must be reconnected online after the end of the server maintenance.

Thank you for your patience.
Other than the likely BoP fix for the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car, I don't see anything else happening.

EDIT - The BoP for the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car was the only thing that changed for Update 1.45.

Low-speed - 698.70 PP / 501 HP / 453.7 ft-lb / 2978 lbs
Mid-speed - 698.70 PP / 501 HP / 453.7 ft-lb / 2978 lbs
High-speed - 698.70 PP / 501 HP / 453.7 ft-lb / 2978 lbs

Looks like a simple reversion to the 1.43 BoP for the Ford.

Last edited:
Here we go again. You download a 200 MB patch and then the PS4 goes straight into an hour long coma trying to process what just happened.
This shouldn't be even 200 MB, but it will choke the PS4 out for a hour.

But they are glacial most of the time. Wonder what got their knickers bunched.
GTWS deadlines. They announced the first race is on the 17th, but they couldn't open it in-game for registrations while the Gr.3 BoP is broken (as people would pick Ford for Manufacturers thinking the Test Car is OP, then complain when it got nerfed and they were still locked in).

The full patch notes:
The following is a list of adjustments introduced for the new Gran Turismo 7 update.

Improvements and Adjustments​

1. Balance of Performance (BoP)
 - We addressed an issue in which the "BoP" power settings for the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car were off, resulting in the car producing more power than intended.

Thank you for your loyal support, and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!

GTWS deadlines. They announced the first race is on the 17th, but they couldn't open it in-game for registrations while the Gr.3 BoP is broken (as people would pick Ford for Manufacturers thinking the Test Car is OP, then complain when it got nerfed and they were still locked in).

Yaya.

Now if they would only support their new official wheel…..!

Kinda embarrassing!

Turned my PS4 Pro on at exactly 6pm just there. The update downloaded in about 30 seconds & the copying started at 2%. Finished & installed at 6.11pm. I've got a Samsung SSD installed. Very confident, if I still had the old HDD installed, I wouldn't be posting this so soon.

Back