Show off your Christmas presents!

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 45 comments
IMG_20231225_111007.jpg
IMG_20231225_111015.jpg

Mini GT 1/64 1990 Mercedes Evo II DTM from my girlfriend! Will sit nicely with my Hot Wheels Cossies and M3s :). Merry Christmas all!

View attachment 1314316View attachment 1314317

Mini GT 1/64 1990 Mercedes Evo II DTM from my girlfriend! Will sit nicely with my Hot Wheels Cossies and M3s :). Merry Christmas all!
That 1st pic almost looks like on a highway with a wall and forest.😁

------------
Just saw your old post here @MrCrynox , yeah its a thankless job to be the man of the family, and purveyor.
Hope you all have a good xmas folks, @MrCrynox , @IfAndOr , @barryf1fan @Pfei to name a few here.

Have a good one, no gift to show, not even a nice merry xmas in fact haha, hay yah, that's how it goes.
But im itching to treat myself to one or 2 games, on psn, maybe aliens dark descent, looks super cool, just bit pricey still for me, and marvel midnight suns maybe.
Cheers..

Last edited:
That 1st pic almost looks like on a highway with a wall and forest.😁

------------
Just saw your old post here @MrCrynox , yeah its a thankless job to be the man of the family, and purveyor.
Hope you all have a good xmas folks, @MrCrynox , @IfAndOr , @barryf1fan @Pfei to cite a few here.

Have a good one, no gift to show, not even a nice merry xmas in fact haha, hay yah, that's how it goes.
But im itching to threat myself to one or 2 games, on psn, maybe aliens dark descent, looks super cool, just bit pricey still for me, and marvel midnight suns maybe.
Cheers..
Let your gift (maybe those games?) be to yourself and maybe give someone else a reason to smile. Merry Christmas and all the best to you in French-Canada land!

I hope you had a good day @Jtheripper

I did get something cool this year, SNES drink coasters 😁

Attachments

• IMG_20231225_184930793.jpg
    IMG_20231225_184930793.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20231225_184918455.jpg
    IMG_20231225_184918455.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20231225_184918455.jpg
    IMG_20231225_184918455.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 5
I got effed and the cheapskate of the family drew my name in the secret santa, presents had a max cost of 25€, he only spent 12€. (I do come across as an ungrateful... lol)

download.jpg

My aunt recently changed cellular providers and she got a free iPhone 15 Pro Max and an iPad 9th Gen 64gb with her switch. Well she traded the phone in for a Samsung after 2 days and gave me the iPad.
IMG_9438.jpeg

An iPad is one of those things that I’ve always kind of wanted, but could never come up with a reason to justify purchasing.

Also got this really nice vintage NASCAR print.
IMG_9437.jpeg

Some lovely bits covering all my joys.

1/18 scale Ford Puma Rally1 Hybrid model from Solido off my kids:
IMG_1653.jpeg
IMG_1655.jpeg

Exclusive Renault 5 anniversary caps off my father in law:
IMG_1656.jpeg
IMG_1658.jpeg
IMG_1659.jpeg

And a TaylorMade x Red Bull golf glove:
IMG_1661.jpeg

Well I'm a little late to post, but here's mine:
Dart Zone MKIII and Scorpion. Wanted the MKIII ever since it came out, but its price put me off for a long time. Scorpion is one I've considered for a bit, but never bothered to get it until now. They both came with darts, but they're not pictured here.
IMG_2103.JPEG

Luke Combs and Hardy's latest albums. Heard my sister play a few songs from Luke Combs latest album recently and gave some compliments on them and even noted it made me want the album. She took note of this and decided to get it for me as a result. As for the Hardy album, I like few songs from it and had told my mom I had wanted to get it. She later relayed this to my sister and she got this one for me as well and ya'll should have seen my reaction, I was genuinely dumbfounded when I saw it.
IMG_2104.JPEG

BMW M3 E46 GTR die-cast. My brother got this for me since I like his he got a while back and it looks great!
IMG_2105.JPEG

And I got other stuff too, but I don't even remember where I put some of it, so this is what I got to share.

Last edited:
Check this out:
Jeez, how did we manage to get the same presents? :P What a lazy Santa this year.

I didn’t receive anything for 2023, because I just don’t have many stuff left that I desperately want for my hobbies. The stuff I want is either prohibitively expensive (due to being out of production, lack of an official procurement channel and whatnot), or takes up too much space, or is both. I did get myself another 1/64 model car on Christmas Eve though, but that is more of an afterthought spurred by time-limited discounts, and I haven’t received it yet, so no pics.

If anything, I’ve found myself paying a lot more emphasis on spending time with people I like and cherishing the opportunities I have with my loved ones, so maybe that’s God’s greatest gift to me this year…?

Confused Episode 12 GIF by Law & Order

Back