Captain Marvel 8
Fantastic Four 20
Laugh 29
Pep 411
Poison Ivy 22
53708940300_62d0f7f06f_o.jpg

Last edited:
1715216645118.png

Here we go again, This months Humble choice was decent. Yakuza:Like A Dragon, Hifi Rush (RIP TANGO) being the 2 big hitters. I also picked up 2 bundles. A dungeon crawler one with Lunacid, Abalon and Siralim Ultimate the main ones that caught my eye. Then a Metroidvania themed bundle that included among others 9 Years of Shadows, Ghost Song, Deaths Gambit and Axiom Verge 1&2. Chillquarium, Croakoloco and Ghostrunner 2 were on sale on Steam.

Last edited:
My old one's Soundcore Spirit Pro has broke after 4 years and it was time for new phones for Spotify.

I picked up Oneplus Buds 3 and sound is great after short trial.

IMG_20240509_112427450_HDR_AE~2.jpg

IMG_20240509_112651330_HDR_AE.jpg

Still doesn't know how are functioning, there is no on/off and similar things, but I'll learn - just got them though...
Looking with camera on them connected it to Google.

My old one's Soundcore Spirit Pro has broke after 4 years and it was time for new phones for Spotify.

I picked up Oneplus Buds 3 and sound is great after short trial.

View attachment 1354006

View attachment 1354009

Still doesn't know how are functioning, there is no on/off and similar things, but I'll learn - just got them though...
Looking with camera on them connected it to Google.
Most buds turn on when you take them out of the dock.

Really good bundle for people who are new to Fallout and haven't got a couple of the older games. £4.99 for 3 games, Fallout 3, Fallout NV are included. Prey, The Ascent, Human Fall Flat are some of the others to choose from. I have all the Fallout games and most of the others so I picked up Prey, Valfaris: Mecha Therion and Encased.

I picked up another bundle with some other stuff I had wishlisted.

1715395299454.png

IMG_9711.jpeg

New chain and sprockets on the crotch rocket.

Edit: this evening I ordered several OBDII HUD instruments for my hypermiler to get better readouts. It’s a pain having to connect an app on my mobile to get specifics.
IMG_9718.jpeg

IMG_9717.jpeg

Nothing fancy. It was all on sale.

Last edited:
View attachment 1354593

New chain and sprockets on the crotch rocket.

Edit: this evening I ordered several OBDII HUD instruments for my hypermiler to get better readouts. It’s a pain having to connect an app on my mobile to get specifics.

Nothing fancy. It was all on sale.
D.I.D Probably the best. 👍 Have you used other brands and if so how do they compare? RK, Renthal, Regina Etc.

D.I.D Probably the best. 👍 Have you used other brands and if so how do they compare? RK, Renthal, Regina Etc.
On this bike I’ve only had DID X-ring chains. The shop had a big line of RK but I’ve not had any. Maybe next time.

Saying that, my pal got 40k from his chain on a Harley, mine was swapped after 10k (for about a 6th of the price). I’ll have to ask him which brand he used.

On this bike I’ve only had DID X-ring chains. The shop had a big line of RK but I’ve not had any. Maybe next time.

Saying that, my pal got 40k from his chain on a Harley, mine was swapped after 10k (for about a 6th of the price). I’ll have to ask him which brand he used.
40K on a chain is quite impressive, I don't really know but you'd think heavy bikes like Harley's would wear them out faster than Standard/Sport bikes.

---

79p For such classics!!! It would be rude not to!!!
1715486478973.png

Last edited:
I needed a new wallwart and decided on an Anker 100W. Two USB-C and a USB-A port. This will allow me to charge what I need.

Plus a USB-C 6” 240W rated cable.

View attachment 1354840View attachment 1354841
I've been using a Anker USB hub and their cables for a while. A bit more expensive than cheaper alternatives on Amazon Etc. Worth the couple of extra £ though.

Last edited:
I've been using a Anker USB hub and their cables for a while. A bit more expensive than cheaper alternatives on Amazon Etc. Worth the couple of extra £ though.

Same here, we use Anker conductive phone chargers for our iPhones and they’ve been spot on. I’ve also used Anker cables in the past and they’ve always been really good.

20240513_121811.jpg

20240513_121803.jpg

Not latest purchase, per say, but I've been waiting til I get accustomed to them, and I finally have.

Custom ordered with the lettering to match as closely as possible to the Audi font. I initially wanted to buy the coffee (darker brown) to match the seats but I bought these to match the door insert alcantara. And I'll be honest it took me a while to get used to them because I had immediate buyer's remorse. I didn't want such a start contrast but I got used to them and I really like them now (that might partly be due to how long it takes to get them shipped to my place so the hassle of waiting for new ones trumps my dismay for the color choice)

Ignore the dusty interior I couldn't clean it as well as I wanted to it's been crappy all of last week and weekend as well. I got to wash my mats though the driver's side immediately got dirty again. I need a boot brush like the truckers lol

Last edited:
A confluence of things have resulted in me pulling the trigger on an iPhone 15 Pro Max. Mainly, Apple now allowing emulators on the App Store which made me wanna grab one of those attachable phone controllers... but I didn't want to waste money on a Lightning-based one when USB-C's the future. And this just so happened to coincide with my 13 Pro Max finally being paid off. Probably woudn't have gone through with it if it weren't for Verizon offering me $650 off to upgrade without trade-in, though. Could've gotten an extra $180 off with trading in my 13 Pro Max, but then I would no longer be able to claim that I still have every smartphone I've ever owned (RIP iPhone 5's battery):

phone-lineup-front.jpg

My controller's not here yet, but I ordered the GameSir G8 Galileo:
61FUXjnhfXL._SL1500_.jpg

I almost went with the more popular (and more expensive) Backbone One, but after checking some reviews I learned that it locks some features behind a $40/year subscription. So yeah, no thanks... even if the locked features aren't strictly needed, I don't need a controller in my life that wants to upsell me a subscription. Plus by many accounts, the GameSir is the more comfortable and robust controller of the two, and it uses hall-effect sensors for the thumbsticks and triggers which should make those components more reliable long-term. It is a bit bulkier, but that's a fair trade in my opinion.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back