Stock standard Rear Wheel Drive cars that don't kill you

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 14 comments
Australia
Australia
SpacedustDaddy
So far, I've driven the Mazda RX-Vision road car and Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series. Two cars that are totally controllable at low speeds. I highly recommend purchasing these vehicles.

Ran them both at Fuji, Dragon Trail Gardens and Deep Forest. No need to 10% throttle in slow corners. I was actually under driving them, in fear of what to expect, as per cars like the C7 ZR1, ZL1, Carrera GT, all the classic muscle/pony cars.

What RWD cars are you finding to be more sure-footed, through a spectrum of controllability: High, Medium, Low.

I was surprised by the C7 Gr.4, it feels really quite planted through corners. I drive on TC1 though so that may have something to do with it. Plus that engine note is to die for.

Sorry, you probably meant road cars 🤣 I've yet to drive one that hasn't tried to kill me unfortunately

Last edited:
Ferrari 458 italia (09 I think) has been my favorite in the game. It has versatility, it's ferocious, extremely fun to drive, can be hard to handle but I've mostly used it without stability controls. Got it in the used car dealership

Porsche GT3 RS if you know how to drive RR cars. The Porsche GT1 is another level in comparison to the GT3, but that's another league.
It's imho simply the best out-of-the-box car / bang for the buck you can buy, ingame and IRL.
Aside from that i'm pretty positive surprised by the Viper GTS, or the Viper in general. It's a great car for an american manufacturer and the simple-ness of the construction. The 13' version however is the least controllable.

Drove the '90 RX-7 GT-X and the '92 Supra yesterday for the first time. They do both slide nicely but was also positively surprised by their controllability.

I find the vast majority of cars perfectly controllable regardless of drivetrain as long as you take the overall physics oddities of the game into account. I think this thread would have more constructive potential by instead focusing on the few cars that don’t feel as controllable as they arguably should, but I’m not here to change the subject.

The '70 Skyline that was in the legendary car dealer lately drives really smooth and easy, no matter if it is stock or tuned up to the max...

Ferrari 458 italia (09 I think) has been my favorite in the game. It has versatility, it's ferocious, extremely fun to drive, can be hard to handle but I've mostly used it without stability controls. Got it in the used car dealership
Yea it’s between the 458 and the Enzo for me… I got it in the UCD also 😂 I’m just mad because It’s in Grigio Alloy and I’m being cheap because I like all my Ferrari’s Red and won’t paint it lol.

I like the Alfa 8c

Edit: and the BMW M3 sport evolution '89, which also has the advantage of having the best engine note in the game :):D

Last edited:
From those I tried:

Porsche 996
Subaru BRZ STI
Ferrari F430
Corvette C7
BMW M3 Sport Evolution (E30)

Those were the ones I tried and subsequently put spent some money upgrading to go through cafe menus. But pretty nice in stock form.

Not sure how some can assure the Camaro ZL1 is stable in standard specs, seriously.

Latest Posts

Back