The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter FT-1
  • 3,580 comments
  • 695,970 views
Just finished the final race in the Kauai grande adventure, that is some race the best til last... wow. Thanks Ubisoft team you've delivered a treat there genuinely grateful for it. The landscape for the new island is sublime, much like polyphony the dev's are going the extra mile and it shows...
 
For someone who grew up with Need for Speed Underground and the Xbox 360 era Forza, this is the Hyundai I want most:

2005–2007_Hyundai_Tiburon_(GK)_V6_coupe.webp


 
I finished the Kauai and Tomb Raider Playlists. Both were fun, but I think Tomb Raider was better.

Now I have the grueling task of mapping out all the roads, using my Jimny for asphalt and Rubicon for dirt.
 
I'm still hoping Subaru will arrive in this game at some point but I know that it's probably never going to happen 😕
 
I finished the Kauai and Tomb Raider Playlists. Both were fun, but I think Tomb Raider was better.

Now I have the grueling task of mapping out all the roads, using my Jimny for asphalt and Rubicon for dirt.
No need to rush mapping out the roads. I'm doing precisely 12.4 miles per week ;)
 
No need to rush mapping out the roads. I'm doing precisely 12.4 miles per week ;)
Just noticed on the road log (I'm at 5% of Kauai only) that apparently at 90% of an island the game will unlock help for the player finding the last 10%. Also completing everything exploration-based on an island seems to unlock fast travelling but on roads themselves for that island!
 
Last edited:
The wildlife photography is all over the place, some are too easy and others instantly disappear I think I will wait for that to be patched... the timing window is really too narrow in some instances. Its realistic in photography to have narrow capture opportunities, but not apt for the game the way it is.
 
I was a bit worried that I wouldn't perform good in the Summit with the new events, but surprisingly I did fairly well.

Road Discovery progress: A bit over 60% in Kauai and 10% in Oahu. Hardly anything in Maui, only did the Playground island.
 
I was a bit worried that I wouldn't perform good in the Summit with the new events, but surprisingly I did fairly well.

Road Discovery progress: A bit over 60% in Kauai and 10% in Oahu. Hardly anything in Maui, only did the Playground island.
You only need 20% of each island to get the crew credits, the rest of prizes are meh... Im not all that bothered about fast travel to any point when the event markers are so prevalent. Im not going to engage with the photo or find the markers challenges either, I'd rather be racing, I think these will be more tempting to new players who need credits... I wish I could gift the 80m credits im sat on they're useless as are the 2500 Legend points too.
 
The static chase cam on land vehicles feels like it's more predictable and grounded than before. Of course it could just be me but it feels like the center of the car's turning is a bit less in its center and a bit more on the rear. I don't know if it's a possible change but it really helps me drive better.
 
Last edited:
Back