The Seen!

• Thread starter 1X83Z
  • 8 comments

1X83Z

Premium
United States
usa
Today, I sighted an Element in dark blue with forty-day temporary plates... it wasn't nearly as repugnant as I thought it would be (but certainly not beautiful). Actually, it was a fairly decent vehicle compared to some of the pictures I've seen of it.

I also saw an S-Type R with standard plates (meaning it's been driving around for at least a month and I haven't seen it! :irked:). Extremely subtle. Good brakes, too. ;)

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Admit it, you're going to buy a fleet of Elements.

Speaking of fleets... wouldn't a base-spec Element with wholesale discount actually cost a bunch less than getting Astros or Econolines with the same discount?

Originally posted by M5Power
Today, I sighted an Element in dark blue with forty-day temporary plates... it wasn't nearly as repugnant as I thought it would be (but certainly not beautiful). Actually, it was a fairly decent vehicle compared to some of the pictures I've seen of it.

I also saw an S-Type R with standard plates (meaning it's been driving around for at least a month and I haven't seen it! :irked:). Extremely subtle. Good brakes, too. ;)

How'd you know the brakes was good?

Latest Posts

Back