• 2,832 comments
1715252751339.png

For me, kudosprime has selected:

American Sunday Cup 600 - Ford GT40 Mark I '66
The Silvia Sisters - Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) '02
Tourist Trophy - Audi TT S Coupe '09
Vision Gran Turismo Trophy - Lamborghini Lambo V12 VGT
World Touring Car 700 - Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '13

I've not driven the Ford GT40 or the S15 before (in this game) so they should be interesting virgin drives.

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Weekly Challenges: Silvia Surfer

The next set of Gran Turismo 7 Weekly Challenges is starting to arrive on consoles around the world, becoming available as your PlayStation’s clock ticks over at midnight into Friday morning...

Last edited:
Autopolis again? :grumpy:

Grand Valley in a Gr.1-esque car again? :grumpy::grumpy: I don't hate the new GV as much as some, but it is hideous in fast race cars.

5* roulette ticket? Looking forward to adding to my collection of carbon driveshafts for my safety cars. :lol:

Oh well. I'll still have fun with it all.

Last edited:
I was hopeful for a one-make race when I saw the Firebird Trans Am in the used car Special Picks section. Oh well.

Silva Sisters at Tokyo is a fun race on an, IMO, underrated and under utilized layout. The city night driving atmosphere is strong here.

Have your LMP VGTs on Racing Tires ready for the VGT event because the Skoda starts FAR out near the front and runs Racing Tires itself. In my test runs in the Chaparral 2X (yes...), I spent half the race fighting slower traffic. Once I caught the Skoda, it became very hard to pull away from. My wins ranged from 4-12 seconds on hard difficulty.

Granted, slow technical tracks may not play to the Chaparral's strengths, but it's still one of the faster VGTs for me, even when PP hobbled.

So, just before the game spits on my face again with a DeLorean or a Tundra or another VGT...

How can I do the re-roll trick?
  • Once you see the prize, close the game from the gift ticket screen (or restart your console).
  • When you restart your game, your tickets should have reverted back to their un-opened state.
  • Wait for the next update to reroll.

DO NOT exit the gift ticket screen.

:edited for better clarity

So, just before the game spits on my face again with a DeLorean or a Tundra or another VGT...

How can I do the re-roll trick?
You open the tickets, then in the same screen you press the main button and you exit the game .
Usually " money " rewards never change, you might have different content, but always you're gonna get the same amount of credits.
What might change are car rewards and invitations from one brand to another but still is rare to happen.

Of course reopening the tickets must follow an update otherwise nothing will change.

Back