[Youtube] FH2 Video thread

• Thread starter rauf00
  • 17 comments
Poland
Poland
Subaru free ride to event with P1. From Castelletto to Nice. Driven with Thrustmaster TX.
Whole game looks great on Xbox One, except HUGE input lag with wheel, due to unlucky 30 fps (cost of map, not so big anyway).
Driving fast like more than 300 km/h shows some problem with LOD of AI objects. They just show up in front of car like ghosts.
06:55 LOD problem

Next time i'll double check brightness level, Horizon looks strong highlighted.

Last part of Off Road Championship, this one with Dodge RAM Runner in B700 class.

Overall im bit disappointed with off road riding, whole game put a lot of attention on it, but physics of non paved parts of map is simplified to sth like -10% overall grip and theres lack of tuning parts which could improve terrain feeling. Like it was in FH1 with rally addon - special tires, suspension and gearbox. So i started with 4x4 thinking "that could be fun! theres open world lets ride those hills" and after few events sadly noticed "well it's too simple even for arcade style racing and become...boring?".

Behind wheel.

Spent several hours making this, thought I would Use Youtubes new Premier Feature to release a mini Film or what not, my editing still needs a bit of work but this should be pretty good.

Always wanted to make a Video on the idea of Building a car purely from street race winnings, kind of like the original premise of Fast and the Furious without the Vin Diesel nonsense.

Back