z8

BMW's coming out with a z8 this year? I may be a little late, but this is news to me... Didn't they just come out with the z4 this year? What happened to the other z's? ANyway, I think the n4 looks a lot better than the z3...

Buddy ure :confused: me! the Z8 has been out b4 the Z4 was even built.. i saw a Z8 were i live almost a year or 2( dont rember ago! live in BC, Canada..

Yeah, you're kind of confuzzling me too... the Z8 has been out for a heck of a long time... at least 2 years now.

This year they are making a higher performance package...or just adding a new name to the z8. They call it the "2003 z8 Alpina"

The Z8 has been out for at least 3 or 4 years now, and this year is the last they are building it so they're celebrating it with an Alpina version of it.

It has the same engine, but with a little less horsepower to suit the automatic transmision with flippers at the wheel. It's also more comfortable.

yeh like driessie said, the Z8 has been out a while but it's still a very nice car. i've heard it is more of a grand tourer rather than an all out sports car (quite a bit of body roll and soft suspension) but i still wouldent say no to one.

Pic1

Attachments

• alpina v8 roadster.jpg
    alpina v8 roadster.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 64
Yeah, My bad. I'm surprised I've never seen one..

What's your favorite Z seriese car from BMW? I like the z4 the most.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I saw a ad for the Alpina, that's why I got all crazy..

Latest Posts

Back