Davey's Gallery - Agera 2011

• Thread starter GT-Davey
  • 12 comments
ultra_zone777
Welcome to Davey's Gallery :) I'm no Pro or anything, so any tips, criticisms(as long as their constructive :)) and just general friendly advice are welcomed.

I've got a load of uploading and editing to do, so I'll keep updating my gallery every few days or whenever I have the time. Firstly, I'll start with some shots of the Agera which were shot at Hockenheim at sunset.

GetPhoto-10-1.jpg

GetPhoto-8-1.jpg

GetPhoto-5-1.jpg

GetPhoto-4-1.jpg

GetPhoto-2-1.jpg

GetPhoto-1-1.jpg

GetPhoto-3-1.jpg

GetPhoto-9.jpg

The Agera set is very nice. Love the tone to it. One thing i would suggest though, use Flickr instead of photobucket. Your photos seemed degraded from the hosting site.

Great shots 👍 As mentioned, lovely edited tones to them

My favourite would have to be the fifth shot. Nice compostition.

Keep it up and look forward to more :)

The Agera set is very nice. Love the tone to it. One thing i would suggest though, use Flickr instead of photobucket. Your photos seemed degraded from the hosting site.

Great shots 👍 As mentioned, lovely edited tones to them

My favourite would have to be the fifth shot. Nice compostition.

Keep it up and look forward to more :)

Thanks for the input lads :) I just like using PB for it's editing options. I have just downloaded a 30 day trial CS6 so I can edit through there and host them on Flickr and hopefully that will improve the quality.

Great shots apart from the already mentioned hosting issues, look forward to more, don't know if you know but your GT3 RS shot was used in the news section :)

Very nice shots Davey

Thanks mate

Great shots apart from the already mentioned hosting issues, look forward to more, don't know if you know but your GT3 RS shot was used in the news section :)

Thanks again. I'm working on the hosting issue. Is Photobucket known for quality issues? Yes, I noticed T12 used one of my shots :) that's one of my faves.

Love your style, makes for a change from trying to get strict realism from photos.

Thanks mate

Thanks again. I'm working on the hosting issue. Is Photobucket known for quality issues? Yes, I noticed T12 used one of my shots :) that's one of my faves.

Yes photobucket is low on quality compared to Flickr. Sign up at www.flickr.com and you will notice a difference.

^ Yup, Flickr keeps your shots nice and crisp whereas Photobucket tends to make them alittle blurry if you get me lol

However still great shots. Love the 1st, 4th and last. You should start entering the weekly comps, always looking for more entries 👍

Back