Features/Content/QOL Settings for GT7 and future titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
QOL Settings: 1) Ability to reposition the HUD elements so they don't block details of the car in cockpit view, this bothers many people.

2) More liberty with the seat position/camera customisation in cockpit view, it is extremely limited and I would like to position my driving camera anywhere I want in the car. If actual racing sims can have these basic QOL settings then a simcade game should definitely have them as well.

3) Ability to look around the entire car in cockpit view with Right stick on controller, as of right now it is impossible to look down for some silly reason.

Content/Features: 1) No proper career mode, this cafe book stuff is just lazy and uninspired. We are not asking for a Hollywood movie story mode with drama, we just want something more immersive, challenging, and rewarding for a career mode.

2) Not enough tracks and missing both a hillclimb track as well as a downtown city street circuit track, the previous games on PS3 had these type of tracks so there is no excuse.

3) Bring back interior modding and customisation, GT6 had a basic version of this with the ability to add gauges to car interiors. On current gen we should be able to change steering wheels, seats and gear knobs in road cars if we want. It looks very stupid when you turn a road car into a fully gutted race car but the interior still looks fresh from the factory with leather seats and airbags, total loss of immersion lol

Feel free to reply to this post and tell me what you think needs to be added to make GT the perfect driving game

Please consult our Suggestions forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back