WILL NISSAN STOP GT ACADEMY ??

• Thread starter OTHmanx5
  • 3 comments
Morocco
tanger
Hey guys im new here im so glad to jointhis world wich has all those racing lovers and pros . well i want to participate in gt academy 2017 i was wondring how much nissan need of drivers s we know it very expensive sport and only fews people can get into such thing. plus who pays the expences of the members like who pays the flights d living there . and the important question is winning the gt academy means y get the job with nissan if yes why somme of gt acadmy winner banned ?

Hey guys im new here im so glad to jointhis world wich has all those racing lovers and pros . well i want to participate in gt academy 2017 i was wondring how much nissan need of drivers s we know it very expensive sport and only fews people can get into such thing. plus who pays the expences of the members like who pays the flights d living there . and the important question is winning the gt academy means y get the job with nissan if yes why somme of gt acadmy winner banned ?
hey othman, as far as i know nissan pays for everything to the winners and the people who qualify. i also know that sadly most likely there will not be a GT academy north africa this year.

some of the winners get "banned" because sometimes they don't perform well enough in their career or enter contract disputes or simply quit. As far as i know only 4 gt academy winners remain employed by nissan teams

hey othman, as far as i know nissan pays for everything to the winners and the people who qualify. i also know that sadly most likely there will not be a GT academy north africa this year.

some of the winners get "banned" because sometimes they don't perform well enough in their career or enter contract disputes or simply quit. As far as i know only 4 gt academy winners remain employed by nissan teams

hi mate , thanks for the reply . i don t know how much y are sure about the exclouding of NF from GTA . but what i see it just started to be famous is our reagion and the north africa team was about to win in 2016 2nd place . i think nissan doesn t want the GTA17 to be on old version of GT so anything new will be after octobre , good luck mate

hi mate , thanks for the reply . i don t know how much y are sure about the exclouding of NF from GTA . but what i see it just started to be famous is our reagion and the north africa team was about to win in 2016 2nd place . i think nissan doesn t want the GTA17 to be on old version of GT so anything new will be after octobre , good luck mate
It isn't officially cancelled this year but we asked around and since nissan north africa is run from egypt and egypt is going through a bit of an economic hiccup, we believe it might be off for this year

Back