Resource icon

Animated flags for Fat Alfie tracks 1.0

With permission from Fat-Alfie, I animated the flags on five of his tracks plus one other little addition to two of his tracks. To be honest, the flags should probably be bigger but I got so caught up in placing them all that I kind of ignored how they looked. While I was double checking that everything animated properly, I realized they are a bit small so you may not like them. Maybe some day i'll resize them and make them bigger.

If you want to try them out, you will need to do a little leg work because I don't know if everyone has an extension folder with an ext_config file for each track like I do. Obviously CSP would be required for them to work. Just follow the steps below.

1.) Download the mod and extract the contents. It will add a kn5 file and file named Code_To_Copy_To_ext_config_File to each tracks extension folder.

2.) Copy the contents of the 'Code_To_Copy_To_ext_config_File' to your existing ext_config file if you have one. Just paste it at the bottom so it's easier to delete if you don't like how they look.

3.) If you don't have an ext_config file, you can rename the Code_To_Copy_To_ext_config_File file to ext_config and that should make things work.
Author
racinjoe013
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from racinjoe013

Back