Resource icon

AUTOBACS GARAIYA GT300 Base Model '08

Surprisingly good tune at this PP level. Car is very well balanced and easy to drive. I agree with V8s R Us, keep the engine spinning for the best results. This tune is perfectly capable of mixing with the big boys, but personally I prefer the lower tuned (530PP version).... But that is just because that is so damned good.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Kenzel !! For your comment, always precise and detailed, i thank you. Like you, i prefer this version !! Thanks again my friend !!
No traction control needed.

Beautifully balanced tune, fairly quick for 600pp but the secret is to keep the car on boost. The best way to do it is to make the gearbox more aggressive so that it gets to 6th much earlier, then you use the final gear to max out at 300km/h+. You will need to up the maximum speed from 180km/h to 190km/h to achieve this.

If you are not on boost and getting out of the corners slower, then the opposition will get away from you.

Changed the gearbox for Tokyo 246 and immediately found 2.5 seconds per lap. Haven't tried Mt Panorama yet, but it will be pretty quick, particularly over the top of the mountain as it has so much grip.

Going to try it without ballast, wish me luck.

Great tune GR 65, best as always.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot v8s R Us for your satisfaction and for all your valuable tips and good deductions on the car and i thank you for all your comments !! Thanks again my friend !!
Very good job nice to drive thanks GR65
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Glad to read you have enjoyed the car !! Thanks again jac22 !!
Stable and fast, can't say much about its agility but a good build overall.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Trixtyte !! Glad to read you enjoyed it, i will do a review of the setting ( 1.18 version to 1.21 ) !! Thanks again my friend !!
Back