F1 2012 mod by Cimmerian Iter

F1 2012 mod by Cimmerian Iter 2.5

I'm having a problem with the tire textures, when i go to the track they appear completely black or with a weird texture, then i go to the showrooom and they appear as they normally would, i installed the whole pack manually instead of automatically pulling it into the Content Manager and it didn't help either (I'm using CSP 0.2.3)
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
1 for assistance use discussion tab not review

2 Make sure that cim_2012_tyres.zip is extracted correctly to assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars
Amazing mod, didn't try it everything yet but is K-Mag McLaren test helmet included too?
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
will be included in next update monday
looking forward to an f1 2013 mod. i love this
Incredible work as always. Each car has subtly different physics, so the races feel authentic. The handling of the car themselves is perfect and finally I can adjust the differential in-car (this is really important for F1 cars). This is pay-mod quality. Thank you so much for your efforts. This is my favorite era of F1 aside from 89-91.
Hiii, I love the mod, but it needs work, for me the cars ar hoovering over the track, the wheels don't touch the ground and I don't know if that's is a thing that is happening only to me
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
Post a picture in the discussion tab
Hello I am having issues with the cars, accelerating to slow and the top speed being really low any help would be appreciated.
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
Maybe not using auto shifting in a Sim Racing game would help. Also use discussion tab for asking question instead of the review section
Hi! In the showroom the tires on the cars load but when i load into a track the tires are just all black and weirdly reflective. any fix?
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
maybe you should try installing the mod MANUALLY and not through content manager.
I downloaded the mod but in-game the race won´t start, do I have to change anything?, or where do I put the folders?
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
Don't talk about this in the review section but in the discussion tab
The mod is perfect, the only flaw is that the audio in the onboard cameras is really low
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
will be fixed in the next update
Great job - thank you!
Cars look and drive wonderfully. Cars aren't easy to drive but that's fantastic. Thank you!
Back