F1 2012 mod by Cimmerian Iter

F1 2012 mod by Cimmerian Iter 2.5

This update adds a new Schumacher 3D Helmet to replace kunos one I was using for the 3rd schumacher skin

It also adds Ferrari India skin with the navy flag, renamed S4 to Valencia so that people knows that this S4 skin is from Valencia with Valencia mirrors

And finally, all cars have realistic leds animation, each team had a preference, catheram and ferrari had green leds for kers, redbull had a red drs button in the middle of the steering wheel, lotus marussia and other teams used the first two green led to tell that you are in a drs zone, and last 3 green drs to show you activated drs. Each car has its own animation. Discover them all. Kudos to Warlol for gathering all information about LEDS animation of each teams

This also fix any DRS leds from original codemaster steering wheel that had no shader applied and was all black and very reflective.

Fixes :

- Fixed Ferrari cockpit that had a white part due to bad UV mapping, fixed alpha testing on steering wheel decals and having the wrong driver3D.ini

- Fixed Mclaren Hamilton Silverstone helmet showing button skin instead

- Fixed redbull cockpit overlapping with another car part

If you have black tyres in game, switch compound once to force Assetto to load the textures, and it should work correctly for every compound you chose.

If you have chrome tyres, you need to install the mod manually not through content manager
fixed heiki skin not working
- Fixed catheram having lod steering wheel present on main car

-fixed visors mapping

-fixed ferrari preview images

-added nico prost for lotus
Reactions: 24H
Lot of fixes

-Fixed engine sound too low

-Fixed performance issues by having Lods and better collider

-Fixed Ferrari mirrors addon not having santander logo (thanks to Benjamin)

-Fixed skins having wrong driver names

-Adding heiki jerez test helmet, adding bianchi ferrari livery and magnussen helmet as requested

-New visors for the helmets, to look more like the real helmet visor instead of having schubert top visor for every other.

-New tyre model, looks better and doesn't wobble

-Steer lock increased to allow doing the Monaco hairpin

-And other fixes that I forgot but will remember surely after
Reactions: 24H and racealot
Ferrari parts flying everywhere is not fixed because there was double of them, x0_xxxxx and x1_xxxx and i hide only the x0_xxxx

And marussia had old physics, no wet tyre

Now it's fixed for good
Drivers had parts flying over their heads because i forgot to reset their position in blender.

And I forgot to hide the mirror antenna in the ferrari for spec 2 3 and 4 so it looks like it's floating in the air

Schumacher visor is better
Back