Steilin Berg V3.0

Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
mi
(Pronounced "Sh-tile-lin Bear-g")
Steilin Berg is a racecourse in the mountainous region of Germany. Steilin Berg is German for 'Steep Mountain'. (At least according to google translate)
Steilin Berg.png

Right after the first turn, cars immediately begin to accelerate as the track descends downwards. The downhill section has a bit of a curve to it making this section extremely difficult on cars with little to no rear down force.

The Elevation difference between the highest and lowest point is 1014.9 feet!

The track was originally drawn up as a testing ground for the Red Bull X2014 Junior formula car. During construction, it's purpose was changed to be a test track for the Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo. But since that car appears be being held onto until GT Sport, the tracks current main function is for track days and race testing.

Track still being finalized. Video will be posted upon completion! Until then, try it out and tell me what you think!
Don't forget to rate!

Here's some pics to hold you over until the video is complete...
S's.jpg

Eifel.jpg
Reactions: GT6champNK_69
Author
Dylan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Dylan

Latest updates

1. Track Adjustment

The long right hander has had it radius slightly increased and the jump at the exit of said turn...
  2. Link Fix

Hopefully this should fix the link. Edit: Still not fixed. Will be upon the next update about a...
  3. Curbs!

Update Log: Curbing added to all corners Scenery objects slightly altered 5th straightaway...

Latest reviews

Fantastic, wow, what a great track. Thanks, finally after so long, you solved the issue of being able to download this fabulous track. I have just ended several laps in my special tuned Ford Mustang Boss 302S replica, what a great drive. Good job making this mate. Five star worthy.
Back