* Round 5 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 87 comments
Congrats to philct, Z. and King-gt. Your times are truly amazing 👍 I'm going to watch those replays soon!

To my teammate Jump_Ace, well done! You were the only one in our team to break the 1'30 barrier 👍 But now you know how unbelievably fast some people can go in a BC... You did a fantastic job :sly:

Well done Z chappy, thats a good result there for the BC5 Hosts!!

Well done everyone else, im trying to look like im interested in everyone's times, but really i just want to congratulate Z. Is that wrong? :sly:

The Alps have been conquered!

Fantastic racing.

:irked:👍

Thanks for such kind words everyone. Am so pleased I was able to place well for GTP in my first BC. :)

Must apologize for such a small response earlier. Had been a long night as I tried to stay up a little later than usual to catch the results. Once they were posted, I just wanted to go to sleep, honestly. lol

Would like to congratulate philct and king-gt on their podium performances. Special mention to jump_ace @ GTTimes. Was nice meeting you recently -- you did well. See you around the WRS forum. 👍

Congrats again to all participants.

Edit: @Duke: I see my replay has been attached to the first post already -- cool. Not to be picky, but in the replay link you have listed my time as 1'28.404. Should be 1'28.405. ;)

GTPlanet replay attached:

Attachments

• BC5_GTPlanet_Z_1.4.5_1.28.405.max
    24 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations philct, as you say, it's good too run at home (dear Kazu, is it possible to have any Corsican rally spécial stages in GT5? :bowdown: thank's) and congratulations to all others racers for this close top5 :) .
PS: oups :ill: congratulations to Tontonfredo too 👍.

That's being worked out Mistral. Sorry about that. I'll have it added as soon as I get a hold of the correct replay.

What a great news on my comback. :dopey: Gtplay on the first step.

Congrats to Phil for is first place on is first BC. 👍 Keep the gold @ Gtplay on rally two BC in a row. Well done. Did i remebre you where not sur about doing the BC Phil ? :sly:

Congrats to the podium ass well. Great job and realy close time up there. :dunce:

Whitewolf´s run
Format: PAL

Attachments

• BC-5_GTRP_Race_5_Whitewolf_1´31,045.max
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
  • BC-5_GTRP_Race_5_Whitewolf_1´31,045.xps
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
Thanks everybody and thanks Z, thanks Franconen
Franc., if we have à virtual competition you have real rally and in switzerland motors compet on circuit are forbiden since a long time! :sly:

Béru: truth, i was afraid by the level and that Why i worked a lot, and i have olso to say I'm a bit lucky for the three last turns I nerver repeat twice so fast! :crazy:

Sorry for the delay, I had to travel to Southampton for this.

TEAM: GTN

DRIVER: Persian Pride

FORMAT: PAL

Attachments

• GTN_R5_PERSIAN-PRIDE_1-28-816.xps
    29.3 KB · Views: 13
  • GTN_R5_PERSIAN-PRIDE_1-28-816.max
    19.7 KB · Views: 9
phil ct
Franc., if we have à virtual competition you have real rally and in switzerland motors compet on circuit are forbiden since a long time! :sly:

Béru: truth, i was afraid by the level and that Why i worked a lot, and i have olso to say I'm a bit lucky for the three last turns I nerver repeat twice so fast! :crazy:
I know, racing on circuit is forbiden in Switzerland since the térrible accident of the 24 heures du Mans 1955 (80 deads).
For the three lasts corners i've been looking your replay and i'm in front of you at the T3 but you win with 0,5 sec gap!! realy nice three last corners.
PS: look my replay, if you make à big T4 that's the T2 for me.

phil ct

I wish to see thoses replays someday, ****ing Pal and NTCS. Why not the same version for everyone. 👎

I'm happy for your win Phil, and now you know what it takes to win a round at a BC. 👍

Hugo Boss
Congrats to philct, Z. and King-gt. Your times are truly amazing 👍 I'm going to watch those replays soon!

To my teammate Jump_Ace, well done! You were the only one in our team to break the 1'30 barrier 👍 But now you know how unbelievably fast some people can go in a BC... You did a fantastic job :sly:

Hey thx man, its really an honor to race with the best there is. Great runs all of u! 👍 .

jump_ace

beru
I wish to see thoses replays someday, ****ing Pal and NTCS. Why not the same version for everyone. 👎
We're hoping to get all the replays converted to video and hosted here. It's not exactly the same, but it's better than nothing.

Duke
We're hoping to get all the replays converted to video and hosted here. It's not exactly the same, but it's better than nothing.

That is a crazy job, but it will be awesome if you guys do that.
At least you can do the podium replays.

LDM´s replay is NTSC which i can review not before monday evening.
Wil do then.:)

Here is the correct replay for GTBN/ LDM
Replay format:NTSC

Attachments

• BC5 LDM 1 29 666.sps
    28.7 KB · Views: 23
Ao only Tontonfredo's replay is not in yet. Or did I miss it?

I haven't been able to find it in any posts either.

But I'm just collecting them, not hunting for them and tracking guys down, just collecting the links that are posted in the threads :)

Duke
Thanks, man! I had a feeling I was just being stupid. Linkage added to first post.
Oh no, certainly not. You made an excellent job during this BC5. Thanks again. 👍 👍 👍

Back