VQuick's Garage...

• Thread starter VQuick
  • 42 comments
Initial D Car

Car: Wataru Akiyama’s 1983 AE86 Toyota Corolla Levin GT-Apex Lap on Nurburgring: ___’___._____

Mods: Semi-Racing Exhaust, Sports Racing Chip, Stage 2 Turbo(or Supercharger), Port Polish, Engine Balancing and 1.5 Way LSD.
Power: 244hp(226hp with Supercharger)

Suspension
-Spring Rate 12.0/9.5
-Ride Height 109/114
-Shock Bound 4/6
-Shock Rebound 6/8
-Camber Angle 2.0/1.0
-Toe Angle 0/0
-Stabilizers 4/5

Brake Controller
-Brakes 6/5

Transmission
-Final Gear: 5.5
-Auto Set: 10

Wheels: BBS 019s(Enkei 017s with Supercharger)
Note: This setting should work for either of Wataru's configurations, whether it be the supercharger or the turbo. Both variants are fast, but the turbo has the edge in speed, especially when I tested it on the 'Ring.

Initial D Car

Car: Bunta Fujiwara’s GC Subaru Impreza Coupe R STi Ver. VI Lap on Nurburgring: ___’___._____
Mods: None.
Power: Stock 289hp??

Suspension
-Spring Rate 11.5/10.5
-Ride Height 116/121
-Shock Bound 4/6
-Shock Rebound 6/8
-Camber Angle 1/0.5
-Toe Angle 0/0
-Stabilizers 4/5

Brake Controller
-Brakes 5/6

Transmission
-Auto Set: 11

-VCD=10

Wheels: Stock
Note: I really don't know how powerful Bunta's car is supposed to be, so I got an oil change and called it a day. The car should be okay with mild mods. There might need to be some changes if you add some serious power. The settings should also work okay for those of you who insist Bunta drives a 22B and want to use one of those instead.

Initial D Car

Car: Takeshi Nakazato’s 1994 R32 Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Lap on Nurburgring: ___’___._____

Mods: Sports Exhaust, Sports Racing Chip, Stage 1 Turbo, Port Polish and Engine Balancing.
Power: 395hp

Suspension
-Spring Rate 11.5/10.5
-Ride Height 86/91
-Shock Absorbers 7/8
-Camber Angle 1/0.5
-Toe Angle -1/0
-Stabilizers 4/5

Brake Controller
-Brakes 5/6

Transmission
-Auto Set: 12

-VCD=10

Wheels: Non V-Spec gunmetal five spokes
Note: I can't remember exactly how this car drives. I think it seemed okay, and a friend of mine liked it a lot. Let me know how it is, and I'll try to tweak it.

Initial D Car

Car: Shoji Shingo’s EG6 Honda Civic SiR II Lap on Nurburgring: ___’___._____

Mods: Sports Exhaust, Sports Racing Chip, 1.5 Way LSD.
Power: 175hp

Suspension
-Spring Rate 11.5/3.6
-Ride Height 93/98
-Shock Absorbers 5/8
-Camber Angle 0/0
-Toe Angle 0/0
-Stabilizers 4/5

Brake Controller
-Brakes 5/6

Transmission
-Auto Set: 8

Wheels: Mugen S2000
Note: Not bad at all on the 'Ring. A bit slow, though. A friend of mine said it would be a good training car.

I have one question fella...Could you please, edit your posts, and put what car and then put the nick name you're using for that car. I can't always necessarily understand which car you're always talking about :indiff: Please and thank you...BTW you're settings are okay for me 👍

lookin good so far 👍 might wanna add the year and where u found em to all of the cars, i noticed of few of em did but some people may not know exactly what car ur talkin about.

Thanks for the comments! I tried adding the names of the cars I was replicating. I don't know the year for all the cars, but on the really confusing ones, I tried to include the year. A lot of them are self explanatory because they only one year is available(ex: RX-7 Spirit R Type A). I know the DC2 ITR and EK9 CTR were available in several model years, so I'll be back to specify on my cars.

I hope you know I'm not trying to upstage you, Duck7892. I went back and looked at your settings thread, and we share only a couple cars. My cars aren't very highly tuned, and you probably tune better than me anyway.hehe

VQuick
I hope you know I'm not trying to upstage you, Duck7892. I went back and looked at your settings thread, and we share only a couple cars. My cars aren't very highly tuned, and you probably tune better than me anyway.hehe
You aren't. You're attempting to create cars that aren't in the game, and I'm not. :)

Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR FQ400
Lap on Nurburgring:

Mods: Semi-Racing Exhaust, Stage 1 Turbo, Sports Racing Chip, Port Polish, Engine Balancing
Power: 410hp

Suspension
-Spring Rate: 10.0/11.5
-Ride Height: 102/107
-Shock Bound: 5/6
-Shock Rebound: 6/7
-Camber Angle: 1.5/0.8
-Toe Angle: -1/0
-Stabilizers: 3/4

Brake Controller
-Brake Balance: 6/5

VCD=10

AYC=30

Note: I was trying to copy the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR FQ400 with this setup. The real car doesn't have any significant weight saving saving measures over the standard MR, and neither does mine. No GT wing, either. This is another 'wingless' tuning exercise. I was aiming more for a decent driving feel with this car than outright speed, but it did okay at the Nurburgring considering the mild power and stock weight.

Production Car

Car: Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur (R34) Lap on Nurburgring:
Mods: Stage 2 Turbo, Port Polish, Engine Balancing, Displacement Up
Power: 509hp

Suspension
-Spring Rate: 12.0/13.0
-Ride Height: 96/101
-Shock Rebound: 6/7
-Camber Angle: 2.0/1.0
-Toe Angle: -1/0
-Stabilizers: 3/4

Brake Controller
-Brakes: 7/6

VCD: 10

Note: The car is meant to be a replica of the NISMO R34 Z-Tune. This car is pretty basic, a modded V-Spec Nur. The real Z-Tune had weight saving measures, but the chassis stiffening and tougher components keep the weight pretty much stock. So my car doesn't have a weight reduction. The real car does not have a GT wing, either. The settings were made with these 'handicaps' in mind.

I tried to replicate the power figure by including a port polish job, engine balancing, and displacement up like the real car. The closest I could get in terms of power was 509hp, vs 500hp for the actual car. Oh well.

My car is silver, and uses the black 'NI0318' wheels from the NISMO Fairlady Z-Tune in the used section. That's probably about as close as it can get to the real car.

I didn't add a wing for the sake of looks, but it drives okay without one. I decided to see if I could tune out the understeer without using a wing.

It's pretty fast, and it isn't too powerful to use in 2P mode on Sport Softs. Let me know what you think.

Hot Version Car

Car: Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec (R34) 1999 Lap on Nurburgring:
Mods: Semi-Race Exhaust, Stage 3 Turbo, Port Polish, Engine Balancing, Race Intercooler, Roll Cage, Nitrous.
Power: 591hp+59-shot

Suspension
-Spring Rate: 12.5/10.5
-Ride Height: 96/101
-Shock Bound: 5/7
-Shock Rebound: 7/9
-Camber Angle: 1.5/0.5
-Toe Angle: 0/0
-Stabilizers: 4/4

Brake Controller
-Brakes: 7/5

Transmission
-Auto Set: 11
-6th Gear: 0.595

Downforce
-Amount: 30/33

VCD: 10

Note: You want an R34 GT-R setting with a wing? Well, here you go! This is a replica of Matchless Crowd Racing's R34 GT-R featured in various Hot Version segments. Although built to be a street car, it is also meant to rival the GT-R from Mine's that appears in the game.

An interesting feature on the real car is a scramble boost setting that allows for another 50hp(for a total of 650hp!!) for a brief period. I thought it'd be neat to simulate that with nitrous.

Because of the wing, the car is a little grippier than my Z-Tune, so I had to make some changes to the setting.

Hot Version Car

Car: Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO Lap on Nurburgring:Mods: Racing Exhaust, Stage 1 NA Tune, 1.5 Way LSD, Stage 1 Lightweight.
Power: 349hp

Suspension
-Spring Rate: 14.5/10.5
-Ride Height: 53/58
-Shock Rebound: 7/8
-Camber Angle: 1.5/1.0
-Toe Angle: 0/0
-Stabilizers: 4/6

Brake Controller
-Brakes: 6/5

Transmission
-Auto Set: 12

Note: Another Hot Version replica. This is meant to imitate the Powerhouse Amuse Fairlady Z, a very fast and balanced 350hp Z33 that even beat Matchless Crowd Racing's 600hp R34 GT-R on the touge...in the rain! :scared: Too bad it's not available in Tuner Village from Amuse. According to Mr. Tanabe, owner of Amuse, the Fairlady Z is faster than their S2000 on loose tracks with longer straights, while the S2000 is faster on tighter courses. Maybe someone will compare the S2000 in the game with my replica.

The real car had a non-adjustable wing, and the look of a GT Wing was just way off. I happened to look around, and the NISMO Fairlady S-Tune Concept had a near identical wing, along with a similar lip, sideskirts and a rear diffuser. So...using the car will require a little playing pretend on your part.

Back