BATracer Livery Competition (Comp #17)

• Thread starter XGT Taipan
  • 506 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the BATracer Livery Competition.

RULES: A member (starting with myself) will nominate a car, a main sponsor, and a maximum of 3 minor sponsors. However you don't have to nominate any minor sponsors, it's purely for choice.

No livery can be copied from a current racing livery in real life racing, video game racing (eg. Gran Turismo, FORZA etc), or BATracer user created livery. If you are suspicious of a livery being copied, please post your concern with a picture as evidence.

Also...

ONLY YELLOW AREAS MAY BE EDITED.​

Any entry with 'extras' added to the design must not be judged seriously. You may however draw new features such as winglets, air in/out-takes, external exhaust systems on your vehicle, as long as it is only in the YELLOW area and doesn't overlap any non-editable areas of the vehicle.

You must mark your final entry as so; FINAL ENTRY

The winner is chosen by the member who nominates the carset once all entries are finalised.

If you happen to win, you will be given the privilege of nominating the next car and livery conditions.

You can find all the available carset templates here.

Best of luck in the competition. :sly:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

INDEX​

Comp #01 - BATseven BIRKINComp #02 - BMW M3 2004Comp #03 - Lamborghini MurcielagorgdoComp #04 - Dodge Viper GTSRComp #05 - Pescarlo C60Comp #06 - Porsche 996Comp #07 - SEAT Leon SupercopaComp #08 - DTM Audi A4Comp #09 - LMES TVRComp #10 - LMES Ferrari 550Comp #11 - LMES Ferrari 360 GTCComp #12 - LMES BMW MW GTR 2004Comp # 13 - LMES LMP2 Courage C65Comp #14 - Helmet HeavenComp #15 - Ducati GP7Comp #16 - ReynardComp #17 - VL Commodore

---------------------------------------------------------------------​

WINNERS LEADER BOARD

XGT Taipan - 4
Bee - 3
Sting - 3
dustdriver - 2
Brain Scran - 2
MrHat - 2

WEEK 1. (Thursday 19th April - Thursday 26th April)​

Car: BATseven BIRKIN
Main Sponsor: gtplanet.net
Minor Sponsor/s:
-nil-

Birkin.gif

Goodluck all. 👍

For the first round, here's an example:

Yeah BATseven's suck for liveries, but I'll put an entry in soonish.

Meh Simon and I had same idea practically.

FINAL ENTRY

KitcarGTP.gif

Final Entry

Tried an alternative combo to red and blue.

I like mine the best to far.

I have a horse driving!

Instead of having one person choosing who wins, why not do a poll?

I guess its same format as F1 Caption Comp

What does it take to be considered a BATracer anyway? Can any Joe enter a stab at it? If so...here goes.

Final Entry

unomotoly3.gif

Sure I dont see why non-players cant enter, but it must be a car in the batracer game. So yeah, go for it UnoMOTO.

thanks bee.
hmm, i noticed after looking at the previous entries that mine is like a mix of some of them.
hope no one has a problem with that :)

Nah DD. I think a few of us 'borrowed' the colours from the title bar and forum separaters. lol

Bee's entry is interesting. I like how he has swayed away from the usual background choice. 👍

As for selecting winners, I decided against the poll because it is up to each contestant to produce what the nominator is looking for. And who better to choose than the nominator themself.

This system also gives you the chance to be in control of what you like and what you don't like.

However, if for example, I chose Danny's (ultrabeat)... serious contenders are allowed to contest my decision due to the fact that it's not really appropriate for the game.

EDIT: I will change the rules to state that only the YELLOW areas of the template are allowed to be altered.

However, if for example, I chose Danny's (ultrabeat)... serious contenders are allowed to contest my decision due to the fact that it's not really appropriate for the game.

It would look great in-game.

And the winner is...

BEE

gtpbatcomp1do1.png

I chose Bee's design because it goes outside of the box, something different to the others and would look great in game.

Special mentions have to go to Sting, UnoMOTO and DustDriver.

Some members entries have been excluded for not meeting the requirements;

Impreza04: Because it doesn't promote 'gtplanet.net'. The key being that you forgot the '.net' - also because your logo overlaps the exhaust, which is non-editable.

Ultrabeat: I don't think I have to explain why.

Well, let's make an actual race car shall we now?

Car: BMW M3 2004

Main Sponsor: Petrol Ofisi,

PO_Yeni_Logo.jpg

Image just an example, may use bigger or smaller image if found.

Secondary Sponsors: Free for all, whoever you wish.

Enjoy, ladies.

Very nice choice Bee.

This was a fun car to work with.

FINAL ENTRY

Minor Sponsors: SHELL and BRIDGESTONE.

TEAM VIEW: - RACE VIEW:

Wow, looks stunning, even for a BMW.
I'll give it a try later this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back