BATracer Livery Competition (Comp #17)

• Thread starter XGT Taipan
  • 506 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i can just take the belcar viper i made, since it represents belgian racing and it's the national color (red). I only have to adjust it for the sponsors :)

If you think it will win, then sure. :)

I would have picked XGT's, but i didn't like the red of the logo.
It looks 'candyish'

Fair enough, although you must understand that in the game that would be toned down when the shading is applied. That is the only reason I left it so bright. Also, when I made it darker, it appeared more blurry in TEAM and RACE view.

Thanks for the comment on it though :D

Lee, is it specifically GT4, or just Gran Turismo in general?

And to everyone else, anyone found a good quality logo for Snap On cause all I found is crap.

Well that sucks. :ouch: :yuck: :grumpy:

EDIT: Well same as yesterday, I'll do my entry after work.

Lee, is it specifically GT4, or just Gran Turismo in general?

And to everyone else, anyone found a good quality logo for Snap On cause all I found is crap.

try www.brandsoftheworld.com. They are .eps format, so you can make them as Hi Res as you want! Thats what I use.

EDIT:

I'm done! :)

bscopyzp3.jpg

As much as I tried to resist, here's my attempt even though I cannot win..

Aaaand in game..

Wow! I totally have to rethink my design. Both Casio and Bee have used ideas that I've been thinking of using.

This could be a tough one.

A-N-D...

WOLLA!!!

I'm digging both entries so far, Europeans have quite the task.

Representing Belgium:
vipergt4contestrevised2eo1.png

vipergt4contestxtrasmalqy7.png
vipergt4contestsmalljj2.png

Not much you can do with a simple flag like belgium has.

Edit: Deleted the flames on my entry.
I have to admit: it isn't really realistic that the flames don't start at the end of the exhaust :)

God damn it DD.. just when I think I'm on a winning road, you go and do something like that. The only thing that throws me off your scheme is the flames and the silver band at the bottom. It just doesn't sit well with me. :indiff:

Btw Bee, I think us Aussie's have it harder. Please tell me how Green and Gold, Kangaroo's, or the Southern Cross have anything to do with GT4, lol. It was the hardest country I could think of to make a decent looking livery from.

Am I right Casio?

EDIT: Bee, load some of these up in BATracer if you and Appie are still in your LMES game. I'd love to see what they look like. :D

-bV
<<< Looking very handy. 👍

Btw Bee, I think us Aussie's have it harder. Please tell me how Green and Gold, Kangaroo's, or the Southern Cross have anything to do with GT4, lol. It was the hardest country I could think of to make a decent looking livery from.

Yeah. Green and Gold cars inherently look bad as well. That Team Australia Champ Car, and Aussie A1GP look awful.

Hmmm, I seem to have taken the same idea as ash with the union jack GT logo. (It would seem that late night calsberg gives me the same thought process!)

The Results!

Well I was hoping this challenge would give everyone a bit of a challenge having pretty strict objectives, however the level of quality achieve by the entries is awesome. :)

Now down to the winner, the one car that sttod out for me was;

gt4viperua4.png

The Aussie colours were really hard to work with but Taipan has pulled it off brilliantly, he gets to pick the next car!

Yaay! Thanks Lee! :D

Ok, Comp 5... as by request from 'Miss Hallinan' :sly:

Pescarlo C60

pescarolo%20c60.gif

Main Sponsor: Hello Kitty
hello_kitty_1_7071_3007_thumb.png

Minor Sponsor: REVLON
revlon.gif

SPECIAL: Main colour must be PINK.

Hahaha, this should be great! Get to work ladies! :lol:

Why? Aren't you comfortable with your sexuality?

This is a skill test... only the best will master it ;)

And just for laughs...

👍

The testosterone of the thread has dropped 20 points after that.

I'm willing to give it a go, but this sure is a toughie..

Bee
I'm willing to give it a go, but this sure is a toughie..

Well I wasn't going to say something easy like...

"Car: Ferrari 550
Main Sponsor: Marlboro
Minor Sponsor: Shell
SPECIAL: Main colour RED."
:rolleyes:

This is competition, so if you want to prove yourself as a top livery designer, you will make an entry. Simple as that... any regular who doesn't is a pussy... or a Kitty, even. Hello :crazy:

EDIT: To be honest, I'm suprised CCY hasn't made an entry yet! This right up his, erm, alley.

I'll make one if i have time today. Will be back at 6pm GMT+1.

if you want to prove yourself as a top livery designer, you will make an entry.

:dopey: Mate, my liveries are already featured in the game as defaults as seen in LMES, and you'll see more once DTM, Seat Leon Supercopa and Grp A Touring Cars are implemented.

but yeah... I'm up for a pink car, sounds like fun. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back