Everybody draft for the win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_The_User

(Banned)
Neo_The_User
I want everybody to get behind me and I will push you a bit from behind on the starights, and I will let you draft me as much as you want and then I'll slam on the brakes and you can pass me right up and take the win. Gran Turismo is my play time. I usually joyride. I never race and get all fired up and stuff or join clans and take it seriously. Its a racing game you know? It's not like all stupid and weird and ladders and leader boards except the lap time. I say screw the lap time and race and enjoy my Logitech Driving Force Pro and the force feedback and thats it. Who ever wants to win, add me. PSN ID is Neo_The_User

Yeah man! Love life and feel the freedom

Peace out bro.

Get me a number 5, I would like fries with that along with a Sprite and a whopper.

how about a double whopper with cheese? any pickles?

Seriously though while i admire your laid back approach and wish many others were as laid back, id rather have someone who races fair and clean and we have a great battle all race. Win or loose i dont care, if the battle was brililant then thats all that matters.

how about a double whopper with cheese? any pickles?

Seriously though while i admire your laid back approach and wish many others were as laid back, id rather have someone who races fair and clean and we have a great battle all race. Win or loose i dont care, if the battle was brililant then thats all that matters.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING! EVERY1 SHOULD LIGHTEN UP!

THATS WHAT IM SAYING! EVERY1 SHOULD LIGHTEN UP!

whoa dude! settle down.

give it some time, once we are able to make our own races with passwords you can then be able to control who you race with and thus can join with your mates and other clean drivers. PC public servers are always the same, wreckers and guys who cant race.. just as PC racings has grown into leagues, GT5 will also.

whoa dude! settle down.

give it some time, once we are able to make our own races with passwords you can then be able to control who you race with and thus can join with your mates and other clean drivers. PC public servers are always the same, wreckers and guys who cant race.. just as PC racings has grown into leagues, GT5 will also.

Perhaps you don't know me well enough. Settling down and being calm don't mix with me. I am hyper and I am a kid and I like Gran Turismo. I don't mix with "chilling" eathier buddy! I am so like going to add you because you are awesome and you are not stupid and I hate stupid people!

:lol: 5 - 6 threads going back and forth... where is my popcorn.

Oh my another thread..

FACEPALM.jpg

this is so retarded. should be shut down for its retardedness. but it's funny how it ended
:lol: "What?"

Nice conversation! :lol:

Did you guys practice it before posting? :P

When did it become all about getting first? That's the kind of mentality that will result in wreckers ruining the game. It ought to be about having fun and doing your best. First or not.

I dunno about you guys but if I come 5th out of a field of 16 i'll be very happy. We can't all win.
Something that caught my eye in the "16 people online?" thread. Similar to what Small Fryz were saying. Very sound advice.

Oh my another thread..
LMAO classic :lol: . That's exactly what I did when I read it. I have a better time racing to the best of my abilities rather then playing the game like it was Driver or driving a car in gta...... but everybodys different, hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back