Sports Zero Garage - RE雨宮 Boost-Up 7 Touge SH Grip Tune

Kyoto-Gion_8.jpg

Car: Nissan Fairlady Z Z34
Power: 471HP/8100RPM
Weight: 1249kg
Color: Matt Black
PP: 537PP
Purpose: Drift
Tires: Any Tires (Mostly Comfort & Sports Tires)

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Advan RG-II White
Aero Type B, A, A , A

Tune Shop:
Carbon Fiber Hood
Weight Reduction 1-3
ECU Tuning
Engine Stage 1-3
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
6-Speed Close Ratio (Optional)
Clutch Twinplate
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension Kit

Drivetrain:
LSD = 8:32:20

Suspension:
Ride Height: F:-17 R:-17
Spring Rate = F: 11.0 R: 11.0
Dampers = F: 6:6 R:6:6
Anti Roll Bars = F: 5 R: 5
Camber = F:1.7 R:3.5
Toes = F:-0.11 R: 0.00

Braking Balance:
7:8

Best Time (For Reference):
Tsukuba: 1:02.767

Comments: My way of making a competition drift luxury-based sports car with big torque thanks to the 3.7L engine.

Last edited:
DeepForestRaceway.jpg

Car: Honda NSX-R
Power: 276HP/7100RPM(280PS/7100RPM)
Weight: 1310kg
Color: Grand Prix White
PP: 459PP
Purpose: Street
Tires: Sports Hard

GT Auto:
Prodrive GC-010G(White)

Tune Shop:
Clutch Twinplate
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension Kit

Body/Chassis:
Ballast = 40, 0

Engine:
Power Limiter = 98.0%

Drivetrain:
LSD = 6:25:17

Suspension:
Ride Height: F:-25 R:-25
Spring Rate = F: 11.0 R: 15.0
Dampers = 6:6:6:6
Anti Roll Bars = 4:4
Camber = F:2.0 R:3.0
Toes = 0.10:0.40

Braking Balance:
5:5

Comments: This is another basic tune I did for those who want to start low with the NSX instead of going all-out. I recommend this car out of all MR cars I've driven in the game. I hope this setup gives the driving feel express more​

The colour should be Platinum White Pearl, which can be found in the Premium Amuse S2000.

ASVGTuneRequest.png

All Stars Version Garage is now accepting Tune Requests for those who have a hard time trying to find a great set up for your driving taste. We test it out online 100%. Here is the format of what car, purpose, color and tire. Hope the new setting suits your taste! Good Luck!
Example
Car: Toyota GT 86 '12
Purpose: All Around
PP: 451
Color: Super White II
Tire Choice: Comfort Hard & Soft, Sports Hard & Soft and Racing Hard

Last edited:
Thanks, but, I mean, I've never seen any Touge series on here. I do my own tunes, and I definitely like the idea, but I've never seen any GTP Touge series anywhere. :(

But, I'd buy a tune, if I could find relevant racing for it.

I'm having a hard time finding a good drift tune, wanted to put in a request.
Car: Mazda 'efini RX7 (Premium one)
Purpose: Drift, Racing (For racing, PM me the tune)
PP: Over 500
Color: Anything bright yellow
Tires: Racing Soft, Sports Soft, Comfort Soft

DavidtheGT20
I'm having a hard time finding a good drift tune, wanted to put in a request.
Car: Mazda 'efini RX7 (Premium one)
Purpose: Drift, Racing (For racing, PM me the tune)
PP: Over 500
Color: Anything bright yellow
Tires: Racing Soft, Sports Soft, Comfort Soft

Alrighty!

MrMelancholy15
Thanks, but, I mean, I've never seen any Touge series on here. I do my own tunes, and I definitely like the idea, but I've never seen any GTP Touge series anywhere. :(

But, I'd buy a tune, if I could find relevant racing for it.

There's only the one Touge league on GTP.
LotS - Legend of the Streets
Link to the thread is in my signature 👍

Alrighty, I got the Street Version Amuse S2000 almost tweaked ready for Shadow. I actually manage to get it run well, but throttle control it carefully because the car will start oversteering at the exit and the rocket exiting throttle control won't help but it grips decently. Just a little bit of oversteer, I manage to get 3:04 on Akina in one lap.

For the GT86, I got 3:01 on Akina. I'm still tweaking it since it has a little bit of understeer due to the McPherson Suspension on the front but the car is doing good. The car is clearing the corners pretty well, the front feels it's pulling back after the corner exit.

For the FD Zenki, I had my Drift Tune for a long time so no problemo, the Grip setting is doing okay. Got 1 min flat on Tsukuba on Sports Soft. E-brake may be needed to control the brake balance. The car also has a bit of oversteering if you rocket out of the corner, sorta related with the Amuse Street Tuned.

All these requests are in W.I.P at the moment still but there doing pretty good.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Thanks for the info about the Touge series. I'll consider joining that. As for this Tuning Garage, Taka, I don't see any prices listed or anything... do you not even charge for tuning setups? :scared: Seems like a good deal...

Hey guys. Thanks for the info about the Touge series. I'll consider joining that. As for this Tuning Garage, Taka, I don't see any prices listed or anything... do you not even charge for tuning setups? :scared: Seems like a good deal...

Haha why would I charge a tune on a video game?? Lol just playing around with ya :P

There's only the one Touge league on GTP.
LotS - Legend of the Streets
Link to the thread is in my signature 👍

I just registered for this. Sorry for quoting the old post. I think I'll work with Takumi on this one.

I'm running a Passion Red Evo IV GSR '96 500 pp. Takumi, would you work with me on this?

Last edited:
MrMelancholy15
I just registered for this. Sorry for quoting the old post. I think I'll work with Takumi on this one.

I'm running a Passion Red Evo IV GSR '96 500 pp. Takumi, would you work with me on this?

Sure, plus I guess it could be my return to work on AWD cars again lol

Sweet! Sounds good.

EDIT: I know that you're LotS associated. I imagine you'll put your best experience into the Evo IV? I make track tunes, for tire wear etc., but I don't quite know how to make the tunes for Touge.

Last edited:
Sweet! Sounds good.

EDIT: I know that you're LotS associated. I imagine you'll put your best experience into the Evo IV? I make track tunes, for tire wear etc., but I don't quite know how to make the tunes for Touge.

You're welcome, I'll try of what I can do with the Evo IV.

At the moment, I'm having a technical difficulty with my Blu-Ray Drive. It apparently won't read any Blu-Ray content but reads non Blu-Ray content weirdly, I'll see what I can do though, I'm still looking for my previous drive.

Unfortunately, I have to get a new laser for my PS3 -_- but the bright side is I get to play Blu-Ray content again which means Requests are back on business.

Latest Posts

Back