Post a picture of you AND your girlfriend

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Yes.... yes that's right get a picture of her body!:P

Even some bits of it would do.

I mean, photograph parts of her body... Not cut it up into bits then take pictures.. Eew.

This is me and the wife.

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 502
Originally posted by SS69
dude!?!? yall are sayin my gf's ugly? thats wrong. i can say a whole lot worse about other people. if ur talkin about someone else then sorry i jumped. by the by im just jk about the "hoe" part. i show a lot of respect for her. we've been together a year. so i must be doin something right.

Dude, I thought you were that gal in that picture.

I was this close to ask you out!!!! :irked:

I'd like to see more pics of Der Altas wife. :D She's a hottie Alex. ;) I remember seeing a pic of her wearing a cowboy hat and holding a bottle of Jack Daniels. I liked that pic. :embarrassed: :)

I don't have any pics of me and my girl, suppose I should get one together.

I'd have to say that my views on what the Moderators look like is way different then they really look like. Trust me, it's a complement, my thought before was some people that haven't seen the sun yet and were living in Mom's basement with nothing but Star Wars and Star Trek stuff around them. This is really way better then thought, they actually look more high-class, then anything at all. I don't see any of them spending more then a few hours on a PC a day, which is less then what I spend. Cool, we got cool Moderators.

hahahaha this thread is SO effin fun!!! and cool to hell too!!!
I think DerAlta looks a lot like the dude in his avatr :odd:
and to all, NICE GIRLS! 👍 👍

anyway, here we are, Aura and I :D
we have been together for almost three years, after we met on, precisely, an internet message board :D
yup, there IS cyberlove.

EDIT: in this pic she is wearing my glasses. why? hel, I dont know. in most of the pictures I have, SHE is wearing them!! those are mine glasses, she doesnt use :embarrassed:

Originally posted by Acidman
Hey Akira, post a pic of Jen and make 'em all jealous!

UPDATE: She wasnt able to come over last night. Midterms. :indiff:

But she did send me this pic over AIM.

Attachments

• jenn.jpg
    jenn.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 528
Some people are really ****ed up...Dont bash someone elses girl, unless you have jenna jameson or tila ngyuen or something. Still, its really not cool, did you people dissing mopars girl ever think that some people have other taste than you?

Cano's girlfriend is pretty cute. i guess we have the same taste on one thing cano :-P.

-Vash

Well, if there's one thing that could be said about GTP members, it's that they have good taste in women. So far I haven't seen a bad looking girl (Except the one Mopar posted for lsk8er. And the hopefully joking chaser_fan. Ugh)...

Hell, I'd be tempted to come after some of them, if I didn't already have somebody.

Back