Kim Jong-Il owns a Mclaren F1?

• Thread starter Black Bird
  • 40 comments
Crazy-Specs McGee owns one? Oh well.
I do think it is interesting to note that there is only one recorded sets of fatalities in the car, especially considring how long it has been since it was last sold.

Carbon Fiber for the win.

I think we should say that North Korea owns one, not Kim.

Also, you can edit thread titles by hitting "edit" and then "go advanced"

The Sultan Of Brunei owns 9. Including 3 out of 5 LM's and 1 out of 3 GT's.

I'm gonna get on that list :P

Yeah me too!

356426128_m.jpg

The Sultan Of Brunei owns 9. Including 3 out of 5 LM's and 1 out of 3 GT's.

I'm gonna get on that list :P

That's an old count GT.

2 GTs have been spotted. The 3rd is said to be scrapped.
He also sold one of those F1s (yellow one that was for sale at Silicon Valley).

That's an old count GT.

2 GTs have been spotted. The 3rd is said to be scrapped.
He also sold one of those F1s (yellow one that was for sale at Silicon Valley).

One is at the McLaren factory in Woking, one is at Japan (though it could have been sold to someone in the UK). I haven't heard about the scrapped one, but it would absolutely crazy to scrap one.

One is at the McLaren factory in Woking, one is at Japan (though it could have been sold to someone in the UK). I haven't heard about the scrapped one, but it would absolutely crazy to scrap one.

The red one remains in the ZAZ Museum.

I've only read the black one was a test car that was scrapped afterwards. But it'd be nice to see if it was still around. :)

That wasn't a useless post. :rolleyes:

He was being sarcastic. There is no dictator in Brunei.

But he does boss his country around and has full control of the economy. :indiff: I worked with a lady who left Brunei a few years ago.
She said he runs the country like an African warlord. He doesn't care about the people, he has no problems with raping the girls in his kingdom, and as for his cars, he'd rather spend the money on himself, than to build up the countries infrastructure.

He's a piece of ****, bottom line.
And like virtually all other kings, he's a selfish prick.

I predict an uprising in Brunei one day.
And it will be brutal. (And hopefully i'll be there with a 18 wheeler to pick up a few mclarens and some other super cars 💡 )

I heard that there is not tax in Burnei, nobody has to pay for health, government service, etc. and that living standard in Brunei is high for a Southeast Asian country. :indiff:

I heard that there is not tax in Burnei, nobody has to pay for health, government service, etc. and that living standard in Brunei is high for a Southeast Asian country. :indiff:

Where did you hear that? I would rather believe someone who lived there then a possible right winged runned site.

This is all true, despite what Black wants to think.

The country provides for all medical services, and housing.
The country does not allow the purchase of alchol except for those who come into the country.

Brunei is trying to reduce unemployement as well. Doesn't sound like a bad man to me. I think you just got your info from a woman who moved because she was angry, and just spouting out.

I consider Wikipedia, my source of information, very reliable, Black Bird. I think he has done a lot for the people, just that he is reluctant to give up his throne.

The lady you talked to was probably one of the minority of civilians who were upset with him.

This is all true, despite what Black wants to think.

The country provides for all medical services, and housing.
The country does not allow the purchase of alchol except for those who come into the country.

Brunei is trying to reduce unemployement as well. Doesn't sound like a bad man to me. I think you just got your info from a woman who moved because she was angry, and just spouting out.

You know what this reminds me of? Cuba and Cuban exiles :crazy: . I will not continue this arguement because i have in many occasions defended Cuba on their succcessful free health care system and education.

Back