Enzo tune... 70% will be optimized

Well after spending 1mil on an enzo and having it feel like a brick with any type of tire, I decided to tune my first xcar since gt4 (besides the normal lower and upping the spring rate). My reason for tuning this is mainly due to the fact that you can't add or adjust the downforce onthe Enzo. EDIT I will post the tune tomorrow... embarrased by it lol

Last edited:
Hope that your enzo tuning setting will be up soon as i also have a enzo and was rather disappointed with how it feels:)

Yes to all of the above. I am determined to find a good tune for the car. I spent too much on it to not use it. I even tried to sell it to recoup some of my credits, but I can't even do that so..., finding a good tune seems the only way to redeem my purchases. Subscribing to this thread to see if there are any contributions. I plan on working on this car this weekend and will post any successes as I find them. Hopefully with some collaboration, we can come up with a good tune for this horse!

:cheers:

Yes to all of the above. I am determined to find a good tune for the car. I spent too much on it to not use it. I even tried to sell it to recoup some of my credits, but I can't even do that so..., finding a good tune seems the only way to redeem my purchases. Subscribing to this thread to see if there are any contributions. I plan on working on this car this weekend and will post any successes as I find them. Hopefully with some collaboration, we can come up with a good tune for this horse!

:cheers:

Have you seen this: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4262520#post4262520 ?

I too am trying to find a suspension setup for the Enzo to eliminate the nasty understeer it has. I can't beleive I spent 1million credits for this car, and my Amuse S2000 GT1 and Nissan GTR SpecV (GT Academy Version)'09 can lap Gran Valley Speedway faster than it can when the Enzo has over 200 HP more fully tuned. Where it gains in the straight aways in Gran Valley Speedway testing, it loses big time in the corners. I'm not giving up on the tuning yet though, I'm going to keep trying to find a setup that will allow it to use all it's power through a corner, but somehow I feel like by design due to it's weight distribution, it's going to understeer.

It's an amazing car but certainly needs to be tuned to bring the handling in line. I've managed to improve mine significantly but I'm sure it could still be improved upon further.

Suspension
Ride height: Front -6 Rear -6
Spring rate: Front 12.4 Rear 13.8
Dampers extension: Front 5 Rear 5
Dampers compression: Front 4 Rear 4
Anti-roll bars: Front 7 Rear 1
Camber angle - : Front 2 Rear 3
Toe angle: Front -0.35 Rear -0.35

LSD
Initial torque: 10
Acceleration sensitivity 30
Braking sensitivity 30

This is a good safe setup for most courses. On the flatter courses you could drop the ride height and stiffen the suspension a bit more. Obviously change the transmission to suit the longest straight on the course you're doing. I did this tune on a fully modded Enzo and even bob seems to do well with it. Hope this helps

Let me guess the first thing you did was maxed out the HP? Remember when you do this, you're going to need to break earlier and be more gentle on the power at corner exits, because you have so much more power to play with the car will want to understeer if you try to use all of it at once.

A few basic things can help understeer though, reduce the LSD acceleration so the car doesn't try to straighten up us much when on the throttle. Decrease the LSD deceleration too, set it at the minimum point where the car is stable enough under breaking that you're confident it won't spin under hard breaking.

Soften the front springs a touch.

Put a small amount of toe out on the front.

It's an amazing car but certainly needs to be tuned to bring the handling in line. I've managed to improve mine significantly but I'm sure it could still be improved upon further.

Suspension
Ride height: Front -6 Rear -6
Spring rate: Front 12.4 Rear 13.8
Dampers compression: Front 4 Rear 4
Anti-roll bars: Front 7 Rear 1

LSD
Braking sensitivity 30

This is a good safe setup for most courses. On the flatter courses you could drop the ride height and stiffen the suspension a bit more. Obviously change the transmission to suit the longest straight on the course you're doing. I did this tune on a fully modded Enzo and even bob seems to do well with it. Hope this helps

Yes, this looks like a step in the right direction. Do you have ALL driving aids and traction control turned off?

Let me guess the first thing you did was maxed out the HP?

Heck yeah! The first thing I always do is over power a car and make not drivable. :lol: No seriously, I do. I brake the car, then I try to fix it. :) Trying to compete in some of the "Expert" races with this bad mammer jammer, if anything, just to get my money's worth out of it. I won the single race Italian series with it, but that's not enough to merit what I paid for it. :D

I really wish I could add some down force to the front end. Coming down the hill out of the last tunnel in Deep Forest, the front end lifts off the ground. Ok, I know I can slow down, but who wants to do that? ;)

Last edited:
Yes, this looks like a step in the right direction. Do you have ALL driving aids and traction control turned off?

I've turned all of them off accept for traction control on 2. Been working my way down from 5 but Im still reluctant to turn it all the way off. Also I forgot to mention that there's a tail wing you can get from the garage, not 100% sure if it adds much downforce but it looks cool

I 'felt' a difference adding the tail wing. Seemed to stabilize things at higher speeds.

I'll give your settings a go when I get home. 👍

Well after messing around for too long, I haved come to realize that the stock settings on the Enzo are ok... just takes some time to get used to... got her at full hp now and kickin butt

Just finished tuning it. It feels great but sometimes it still understeers and I really hate how we can't put aero on the front. Going on high speed the enzo goes all shaky. Overall makes the Enzo drivable.

i just finished testing a lot of tweaks and i think i have something pretty decent for circuit tracks. it's proven alright so far on city courses but surprisingly it shined very well on grand valley speedway and trial mountain thus far. holds grip pretty well, turns in sharper when off throttle, etc.

i started with flashjuan's settings and sat with it in practice mode for an hour changing things here and there and came up with this:

Suspension
Ride height: Front -8 Rear -8
Spring rate: Front 12.5 Rear 14.7
Dampers compression: Front 5 Rear 6
Anti-roll bars: Front 6 Rear 2
Toe angle: Front -0.36 Rear -0.35

LSD
Braking sensitivity 17

Brakes
Front: 5
Rear: 7

I have all engine mods EXCEPT stage 3, racing medium tires, lightweight stage 2, and the chassis reinforcement as well. 871 HP / 583 ft/lbs, 1104kg.

I race with wheel and no aids. My enzo is standard hp and weight and RM tyres. I fit a wing with low value and I have chassis reinforcement.

It's challenging to tune the enzo, it makes no aero grip. Here's my old tune:

Ride height: Front 0 Rear 0
Spring rate: Front 10.8 Rear 12.0
Dampers extension: Front 6 Rear 7
Dampers compression: Front 6 Rear 6
Anti-roll bars: Front 4 Rear 4
Camber angle - : Front 2.0 Rear 0.8
Toe angle: Front -0.03 Rear -0.06
Diff: standard
Brakes: Front 5 Rear 4

I tried something similar to flashjuan, its great to see someone elses settings because I wouldnt have got to these new settings in 1 month of making incremental changes:

Ride height: Front -5 Rear -5
Anti-roll bars: Front 5 Rear 2
Camber angle: Front -2.0 Rear -2.0
Brakes: Front 5 Rear 4

Last edited:
going to try some of this tonight. Need to add a wing. With everything else and on default settings the car is nearly undrivable. Too loose no matter what I do.

just added the wing today. $50k! wtf. anyway we'll see if it helps any for the tune i made.

Helps to "stabilize" the car it seems, but some front aero is much needed to keep the front tires planted. I guess you can always slow down, but who wants to do that? :crazy:

:) I've been wanting to mess with this car all week but have been too busy. Hoping to get some time tonight, but tomorrow for sure, I'll be spending some time in the Enzo. :cheers:

Yikes the Enzo sounds like beast to tune correctly. Is it worth the million bucks?

after getting my tune down to what I liked, i definitely think it was. of course that's including the added cost of mods, notably the full transmission, LSD and chassis reinforcement.

" I tried something similar to flashjuan, its great to see someone elses settings because I wouldnt have got to these new settings in 1 month of making incremental changes:

Ride height: Front -5 Rear -5
Anti-roll bars: Front 5 Rear 2
Camber angle: Front -2.0 Rear -2.0
Brakes: Front 5 Rear 4 "

Hey Thanks for this!

I run the Extreme Euro Tracks to grind money xp and tune cars, and the hour or so i spent tunin this enzo got me no where near this good of handling.

It works well on all 3 tracks as long as you keep it on the ground in Trial Mountain. I ran great times as well.

The only thing i noticed is there's some wheel skipping in hard acceleration in 2nd and 3rd gear on some tight corners line Rome and Trial Mountain. You can feel them in the steering wheel and hear it in the motor. Maybe some Diff adjustments?

Either way TY very big improvements.

I'm gonna subscribe to this. I didn't buy the Enzo like you guys, but I still want to tune this up correctly since I have it anyway.

Back