AMCNUT's Garage - Many to Offer, inc. Honda Takata Dome NSX '03 & Honda S2000 LM!

• Thread starter AMCNUT
  • 15 comments
Canada
ON, Canada
AMCNUT
AMCNUT
Hi,

I have some cars available from my garage and would like to hear what I can get for them;

Cars Pending Trade: none at the moment

MY COMPLETE GARAGE CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://www.mygranturismo.net/2594
FEEL FREE TO OFFER BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME CARS ARE EXPLICITLY NOT FOR TRADE!!! My apologies for the inconvenience!

I'm looking for a few different vehicles from the UCD for my collection. The ones I'm interested most in are:

BMW 320i Touring Car '03
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
Lexus SC 430 (US) '01
Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98
Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98
Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99
Mazda6 Concept '01
Mine's LANCER EVOLUTION VI '00
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
NISMO Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) ‘99
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 ‘02
Any others you think I might like - any offer you like can be placed on the table!

In addition, I'm not at all interested in X2010s, FGTs, F2007/2010, etc. so please don't offer them.

UCD offers are preferable to new cars!

Please make your offers in the thread and I'll PM you if I'm interested in further negotiations - if you have what I want but I don't have what you want I'm also willing to try and buy you something either new or used of a similar value.

Thanks for looking and Happy Trading!

Trade Schedule: Free

Last edited:
Good Trades:

Akki1337 x3, Broonba, red FD3S x3, AreJay, MPortnoy, slick1ru2, Barcelonic, Nicksfix x9, PagodaTop, Soopafly, A7XMaverick, db14, mr_brookenstein x2, andystuart1, Stash!, atown, DoggyB22, kenny355, jaysenergy x3, Zenith013 x2

Thumbs up good traders!

Last edited:
I have a RS6 Avant that is slightly modded, bought it and never used it. I'm open to trades, pm me for info.

Back