G27/G25/Fanatec Racing League

• Thread starter LFA
  • 25 comments

Which method would you prefer to schedule our events?

• Back to back events on Saturday

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Split up the events and meet on Saturday & Sunday

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Move our events to Sunday

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New g 27 user here and would like to join
PSNid boucher05
Atlantic time zone (Nova Scotia)
album.php

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?i...=a.10150437653960121.638814.520225120&theater

I am interested in joining the league.

PSN- T-Money645

Time zone- CST

My setup- Fanatec Carrera w/ custom (read:home built) wheel stand
167539_522545104852_159100977_30751390_3256515_n.jpg

You both should have received invites to the group as well as an ADD on your PSN now.

Thanks for your interest in the league! Hopefully we can see each other on the track.

Interested in joining the league:

PSN: JohnM941

Time Zone: Pacific

Wheel: G27 (I have attached a .zip photo of it but I don't know if it will get it into this post)

Attachments

• G27 rig.zip
    66.8 KB · Views: 20
Hi, I'm interested!

PSNID: PLANET-LV426

TIMEZONE: Australian Eastern Standard Time GMT +10 (Currently Daylight Savings so GMT +11)

MY RIG (WIP):
G27-upgrade-1.jpg

Desert Dips track is finally complete! Various tweaks were made to the previous version. Video production was also completed in the process; Enjoy fellas.

Last edited:
Race will be scheduled for 2pm est -5. Lounge will be open at 1pm est -5. Have your division 2 cars ready.

Our beloved coordinator, always good for a surprise. So you´re putting a bit of a lottery in it for Rocky? That´s ok, I´m a gambler anyway :P

edit: @LFA, have you tested on how fast a rain tyre will disappear when if it won´t rain? Just wondering. Maybe a possible pitstop allowance as an option?

Last edited:
Do you hold official practice days? I would love to get in on some testing. I am currently participating in a league and can't commit to another but would love to run with clutch and H-shift. PSN: T3moto

T3Moto, apparently there is another thread for concerns such as you express. I will add you to my list of friends (my PSN is JohnM941 and I like Nurburgring). Maybe we can do some testing/practice someday. I'm not too interested in tuning cars but that's another story.

Back