(CKR) PP450 Mini Cooper S available now!! Review in OP!

• Thread starter zero_speed
  • 34 comments
D3MONIC_Z3RO_
Welcome to CKR! (Cone killer Racing)

We are a garage that will specialize in tuning from the 450-550pp range. All of our tunes are set up with one goal in mind...and that is to win.

WIN A FREE CAR! details:

Would you like a free car?? All you have to do is be the first to answer the trivia question correctly!!

RULES You are allowed to guess as many times as you want, but please make sure to allow for at least 1 minute of elapsed time between your post.

HINTS The car is FWD and is available brand new (premium). I am built up to 450pp on sport soft tires.

TRIVIA QUESTION I am small, lightweight and a hatchback. Top gear loved me. Who am I?
CONGRATS XDesperado67
Mini Cooper S 05

Car notes: Tuned for online racing, specifically Nurburgring. The car is built to 450pp on sport soft tires. current lap time 7:39.3XX. Time was done online in a 2 lap race.

All questions, comments and feedback are welcome. Please keep it clean and civil and on topic. If you are going to take the time to post a review, please make sure you test the car where it was intended for.👍
After the contest is over, I will be posting the build and tune for everyone to enjoy.
:sly:

Good luck!!

Here is what our contest winner had to say about his new Mini Cooper:

Just took the Cooper for a fast spin around Nürburgring.
Very nice! Light, very responsive steering with good turn in and holds its line well. Most people would probably think its oversteer but that's not the case at all. Just requires a light touch to point it where you want it to go and it goes there. Difference in handling between a small hot hatch that's well set up and the larger sports cars and Supercars.
The only change I'll be making to this is to reinstall the brakes! Not sure if you ran out of money or just don't believe in them.:scared: I tend to brake late and really squeeze down then come off as I'm rotating into the turn...needless to say with your settings I ended up in the wall, the grass, the sand, etc...more than once.:eek:
That said its any easy enough adjustment for each individual driver to make so it suits their driving style.
Overall Harvey Wallbanger gives this car and tune.👍👍
Great job and looking forward to more of your tunes.

As always
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

34gqzkg.jpg

THE TUNE!!

PP450 2005 Mini Cooper S (265 hp/227 ft. lbs. weight 1199 kg)

PARTS:

1. weight reduction stage 3
  2. window weight reduction
  3. chassis reinforcement
  4. ecu upgrade
  5. engine tune stage 3
  6. sport intake manifold
  7. race air filter
  8. sport exhaust manifold
  9. sport CAT
  10. race exhaust
  11. race transmission
  12. clutch twin plate
  13. race flywheel
  14. adjustable LSD
  15. race suspension
  16. sport soft tires

SETTINGS:

ballast adjustment: add 195 kg position 50 (should give 50/50 distribution)
engine limiter: 98.1%
transmission: (adjust final gear first)
final gear: 2.438
1st: 4.369
2nd: 3.000
3rd: 2.370
4th: 1.890
5th: 1.588
6th: 1.370​
LSD: int. 6 accel. 20 deccel. 5
ride height: f -20 r -5
springs: f 7.0 r 7.8
damp extension: f 7 r 9
damp compression: f 2 r 4
anti roll bars: f 7 r 4
camber: f 1.6 r 1.2
toe: f 0.0 r -0.10
brake balance: f 3 r 4

Last edited:

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

Send me a FR when you can with a short message. And I will send over the prototype car asap. It will be completely broken in, built and tuned. All you need to do is get online and start winning!👍

Thanks! :D This is probably the only race Harvey Wallbanger has ever won online, and I did it without hitting a wall!:lol:

I like that color:guilty: lol I was thinking of the original British mini when I picked it.:)

Okay being serious for a moment what race or event did you prep it for?

Or is it just set up for 450 PP racing online?

online racing, specifically the green hell Nurburgring.

Love the track! Hoping now that I have 4G and PSN isn't disconnecting me every 5 minutes I can actually do a little online racing.
As long as I can find a couple people that don't mind Harvey Wallbanger inadvertently swapping paint jobs with them.:dunce:

Love the track! Hoping now that I have 4G and PSN isn't disconnecting me every 5 minutes I can actually do a little online racing.
As long as I can find a couple people that don't mind Harvey Wallbanger inadvertently swapping paint jobs with them.:dunce:

Hey I don't mind lol. Seriously if you ever want to run laps let me know.👍

Nice way to start the garage.

I've been kept up to date with the tune and it's a great tune.

Late to the party i know. :D

Nice way to start the garage.

I've been kept up to date with the tune and it's a great tune.

Late to the party i know. :D

Your just a bit late. going to send you a PM right now with all the final adjustments. Hopefully these guys will like what we are doing.👍

Your just a bit late. going to send you a PM right now with all the final adjustments. Hopefully these guys will like what we are doing.👍

Nice man.

I'll start working on something in the morning.I'm off this weekend so i'll have a little bit of free time to tinker with something.

Very nice! Light, very responsive steering with good turn in and holds its line well. Most people would probably think its oversteer but that's not the case at all. Just requires a light touch to point it where you want it to go and it goes there. Difference in handling between a small hot hatch that's well set up and the larger sports cars and Supercars.
The only change I'll be making to this is to reinstall the brakes! Not sure if you ran out of money or just don't believe in them.:scared: I tend to brake late and really squeeze down then come off as I'm rotating into the turn...needless to say with your settings I ended up in the wall, the grass, the sand, etc...more than once.:eek:
That said its any easy enough adjustment for each individual driver to make so it suits their driving style.

As always

As always

FANTASTIC!!! Glad you liked the set-up. I am not bothered at all about the brakes lol. I am very picky about my brakes, so I understand.

Latest Posts

Back